Where do you buy the Spec exhaust?

I did a search and found some information about some guy named “Paul” but nothing else.

I’m thinking of buying one and would like to know where/how to purchase it.

Thanks…

Yup. Paul Poore. Contact info is in the rules, I believe. Click on the link for “Spec E30 regulations.”

Steve D.

That is correct, contact Paul Poore at Poore Sports.

**the email address listed in the rules is no longer current. His current email is: pooresports@verizon.net

and his phone number is 215-766-2555

In the past, the best to contact Paul has been by phone.

Cool…thanks.
Does anyone have a picture of the exhaust installed?
215 area code…he must be local, but I don’t recognize the shop…

I believe it is his cell phone and isn’t the local area code where his shop is.
cheers,
bruce

bmwpower wrote:

[quote]Cool…thanks.
215 area code…he must be local, but I don’t recognize the shop…[/quote]

His shop is located in Plumsteadville, PA. I live about 5 minutes from his shop. He’s a good resource if you need other work done as well. Where are you?

Bob

Here is a picture Paul sent me before I ordered.
I just installed mine today!

It is available and your price with shipping will be $225.00. When you’re ready just send a check to the address below and I’ll ship one. Also please let me know if your shipping address is a business or residence.
Thanks,
Paul

Poore Sports
6760 C Old Easton Road
Pipersville, PA 18947
215-766-2555
pooresports@verizon.net

Here’s the picture

Do you have to mail a check? Paypal an option? I would hope so!!!

Call him. I mailed him a check. I know - it’s so 1998, but it still works. By the way, I mailed him the check AFTER I had the exhaust. He does business like that. Don’t know if that is still the deal, but I was impressed by the piece, the sound and the quality. Communication was poor until I figured out that the phone is how he does business. Don’t e-mail, call. Really nice guy.

bmwpower wrote:

[quote]Cool…thanks.
215 area code…he must be local, but I don’t recognize the shop…[/quote]

Here’s a link to a YouTube video of the installed exhaust that Carter Hunt posted awhile back. This should give you a good idea of what it looks like on the car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3idnabKAwo&feature=related

Does anyone know what’s up with Paul these days? I sent him a check last week and haven’t heard anything yet.

Have you tried to call?

My spec exhaust showed up yesterday (Wed Jan 7th). (Columbia SC)

I emailed him Monday asking for a tracking number. He replied that he didn’t have the numbers but was told it should arrive Tuesday. He did mention another person asked for the same thing a little earlier in the day, not sure if that was you or not, he didn’t say who it was.

Be on the lookout!

If anyone in the Atlanta area needs one, I have an extra.

I bought 5 systems and dyno tested them to pick the cherry. This one is left over.

Steve D.

PS - The first sentence is true. The second one is not. We planned to build a second car to rent, but that plan is on hold…

Steve D wrote:

Ahh… I think we have found the Racer X. Running 4.10 and cherry smoking exhausts…

God knows what other tricks he is bringing over from the SM side.

I think a complete tear down is in order at CMP.

He’s alive and well. He finally returned my call.

csrow wrote:

I don’t know where I will be paddocked, but come on by! I’ll leave the hood and trunk up, doors open. Have at it. Hell, I might even put it on jack stands and slide some mirrors underneath like those SEMA cars.:laugh:

I will even show you the illegal part of my cage if you ask nicely. :wink: I’ve been told my several competitors not to worry about it, but it still bugs me.

Steve D.

Needing a differential is it?

You know that little mistake is just never going to be forgotten. Is 410 the car number yet?