Traqdash install

Recently purchased a traqdash and was wondering if anyone has issues seeing the shift lights that are located on top of the traqdash with it mounted behind the steering wheel. I plan on mounting it behind a sparco 353 comp steering wheel. I know i probably should have asked this before i bought the dash.

Craig,
I have mine mounted directly on the steering column behind the wheel and have NO problems seeing the shift lights. You will be fine.

Saw your dad this weekend at CMP. He stopped to by to say hey. Looked like he was having a good time.

See you in the coming months!

Thanks Ryan. Yea he told me he was going down to watch this weekend. Looked like a slim spec e30 field from what he was saying. Should be home in less then a month. Need to get the car in the shop and have it prepped for next season. Hopefully i can get some testing done down at CMP in January before the season. Look forward to getting back and seeing everyone.

Cheers

[quote=“RAAW_Motorsports” post=74701]Craig,
I have mine mounted directly on the steering column behind the wheel and have NO problems seeing the shift lights. You will be fine.

Saw your dad this weekend at CMP. He stopped to by to say hey. Looked like he was having a good time.

See you in the coming months![/quote]
I did the same with a big 'ol hose clamp.