Thunder at the Glen 9/30-10/2

Me too. This is my first time racing at WGI and I’m so excited. You guys go easy on me!

Rob

I’ll be there in a rented Drive-Gear car. It’ll be my first time in an E30.

Registration has re-opened for the Glen… If you’re on the fence - get in now!

We are up to 12 racers… Sweet!!

Spec E30 Kishantha Galappatti
Spec E30 Paul Redante
Spec E30 Andrew Zimmermann
Spec E30 Paul Stoddart
Spec E30 Mike Fonte
Spec E30 Chris Huston
Spec E30 Jason Mahoney
Spec E30 Sean Curran
Spec E30 Robert Gagliardo
Spec E30 Robert Grace
Spec E30 Matthew Russell
Spec E30 Justin Styles

Awesome…can’t wait

Sean, Could you bring a couple of the windshield banners? My car has a new windshield after the Summit event & Mike Fonte needs one for his new build.

Thanks

If anyones interested, Mike Fonte, myself, and Drivegear will be paddocked on the far west road just outside the garages. There’s plenty of room as well as beverages…

This is going to be fun!!

Man, am I sorry I’m missing this one!

So where is that? Is that just on the other side of the fence by the bathroom at the edge of the garages? I think it gravel out there or it was two years ago.

When are you guys arriving? I am hoping to arrive around dinner if I can get out of work when I am planning. Its always easy to look for Andrews trailer.

Yes, outside the fence. and yes it is gravel - but has power and room…

We’re arriving Thursday around 5:00pm

Does anyone know what the deal is with the garages? Can we rent them out? Or are they first come, first serve?

They are assigned based on registration order. The early registers get the garages.

I won’t be arriving till Friday evening, so I can kiss a garage good bye! :angry:

Any E30 peeps trying to get a garage?

I did not think I registered early but I guess I did and got a garage. Since its WGI and highly likely to have gusty 50 degree rain I think I am going to use it and swing by and visit you guys on the other side of he fence to keep from getting bored between runs.

Same, I’m in 22a.

I will be in 18b. If the weather sucks we can just take over the garage and make that SE30 central.

Sounds like a plan.B)

saturday looks rainy…folks are welcome to share my trailer as well.

Man, this weather looks awful. Sub-50 highs both days, and infinite sogginess. Hope everyone has a fresh set of rains!