Thunder at the Glen 9/30-10/2

OK, let’s fill this event up.

I know some of you are returning from a long week at Nationals. You’ve got over 2 weeks to prepare for WG

Registered so far:

Spec E30 Kishantha Galappatti
Spec E30 Paul Redante
Spec E30 Andrew Zimmermann
Spec E30 Paul Stoddart
Spec E30 Mike Fonte
Spec E30 Chris Huston

How about some SE & GL guys…

Sean, Bob, Jon, Peter, Chris - let’s go. We had a great event last year and I see a couple of new entries for this year.

Guys lets make this a huge event! DG will be bringing 3 cars minimum and possibly 4. We have rental seats available and coaching if you havent been to the Glen. This is my favorite event of the year and I cant wait :woohoo:

Andrew Z
Drive-gear.com

I just signed up. Where will people be setting up for the weekend?

I’ll be there. Last year was some of the best racing I’ve ever had, can’t wait. We should have 10+ cars for this event.

Alright!! Jason & Sean… Some great racing is to be had

As much as I would love to - I won’t be making the Glen this year. This is what my #5 rod bearing looks like after the August Summit Point event:
[attachment=1572]Num5RodBearing.JPG[/attachment]

How about some Mid-Atlantic people? :laugh:

I’m planning on going and it appears that Grace is attending as well. I love WGI, but never raced there and really look forward to it!

That sucks Bob - We’ll miss you at the Glen

Got notice tonight that registration is going to be full soon, only 6 spots left, so if you’re planning on racing, sign up as soon as you can.

Sorry to say that i am unable to attend in what looks to be the biggest Spec E30 field in NE so far. Have fun and keep it between the blue.

I will be running down at NJMP at the end of the month. So try not to beat up the Mid Atlantic group too much, since they only show up for one race every other year.

Peter Thibault

I’m in. Probably won’t be arriving until late Friday evening/night. This will be my first time at the Glen, looking forward to it!

Me too. This is my first time racing at WGI and I’m so excited. You guys go easy on me!

Rob

I’ll be there in a rented Drive-Gear car. It’ll be my first time in an E30.

Registration has re-opened for the Glen… If you’re on the fence - get in now!

We are up to 12 racers… Sweet!!

Spec E30 Kishantha Galappatti
Spec E30 Paul Redante
Spec E30 Andrew Zimmermann
Spec E30 Paul Stoddart
Spec E30 Mike Fonte
Spec E30 Chris Huston
Spec E30 Jason Mahoney
Spec E30 Sean Curran
Spec E30 Robert Gagliardo
Spec E30 Robert Grace
Spec E30 Matthew Russell
Spec E30 Justin Styles

Awesome…can’t wait

Sean, Could you bring a couple of the windshield banners? My car has a new windshield after the Summit event & Mike Fonte needs one for his new build.

Thanks

If anyones interested, Mike Fonte, myself, and Drivegear will be paddocked on the far west road just outside the garages. There’s plenty of room as well as beverages…

This is going to be fun!!

Man, am I sorry I’m missing this one!