Tell me about Winterfest, Sebring, 12-16Jan.

Hi Natalie:

Thanks for your monthly post :slight_smile: Come dring beer with me!

-Scott

Bite me, buddy :slight_smile: So what if I have 75 new messages in the general forum to read and I’m a little behind…
I’m sure I’ll get down at some point to catch up with people at Winterfest and drink beer =)

Off topic… I don’t suppose you have my aluminum folding handcart in with your track stuff? I realized that I left it behind in your garage space at Sebring in Oct. If not, no biggie… just curious.

the bmwcr may event at sebring is pboc too afaik. looking forward to winterfest!

natblack wrote:

Nat, you’re such a tease.

kishg wrote:

kishg wrote:

I have no doubt it will be, just hoping the pricing will be more realistic for what you get. Sunshine Bimmers and PBOC are so intertwined that I sometimes (okay, always) get irritated about the relationship and for-profit status of PBOC, but I won’t get into politics here :slight_smile:

When I figure out what day I’m popping in, I’ll let you guys know so we can all drink Scott’s beer together!

Ranger wrote:

[quote]natblack wrote:

Nat, you’re such a tease.[/quote]

Someone’s gotta do it :wink:

Natalie, I do have your aluminum cart somewhere. I will try to find it. As long as you funnel three beers, I’ll actually give it back, you sally.

BigKeyserSoze wrote:

I want to be there to watch that.

[quote]natblack wrote:
When I figure out what day I’m popping in, I’ll let you guys know so we can all drink Scott’s beer together!
[/quote]

sounds good to me!

I am leaving for FLA this Friday morning. Heading over to Bradenton for a few days before heading to Sebring next wednesday. Will be nice to spend a few days in Florida with the family. I have rebuilt E30 Getrags in stock if anyone needs one. I plan on bringing two down that will be available for sale. Looks like its a great turnout as usual, cant wait to see everyone!

Folks,
I’m a little late to this thread but I’m signed up for Winterfest as well (LOOOONG tow for me but Sebring is on my bucket list and the PBOC event is the only one that fits my work schedule). I’m glad to see I won’t the be lone Spec E30. Please introduce yourselves at the track - I’m driving the #53 “Coat of Many Colors” (name is self-explanatory - ask anybody in NASA-SE…)

–Fred

see you there fred and andrew. safe travels.

Andrew, I live in Bradenton. You should come by and see me when here. Where do your parents live?