Speaking of exhausts . . . The Spec ones, that is

I am not intending to start a bash thread here - just merely get a “lay of the land” on who has their exhaust, who is still waiting, etc.

My car is nearly complete and this is one of the final things I need. Last I heard in Mid-February, I was supposed to be near the “top of the list” for one.

(Waiting for an update from Paul at this point.)

Got ours.
:slight_smile:
Natalie

Dave, got mine. If you need something to just put on the car you can have the one coming off my car. I can bring it to Putnam in May, I’m guessing you’ll have one by then.

I called Paul on the phone and he was very helpful. I’m still waiting for mine, but I just put my name on the list a week or two ago. He said I should have it in May.

I would suggest using the phone instead of email… seems to get a better response.

I got mine, put it on. Put the car on the trailer now I get to put it on again.

It hangs low. This pita continues…

Elephant4 wrote:

THanks for the kind offer. Osborne had made a similar offer before. You guys are great!

I do have an option to go with if I don’t have it in time for Putnam. But again, thanks!

Paul just emailed me - says he has them in stock now - ready to ship.

Looks like it should be on its way soon!

IndyJim wrote:

[quote]I got mine, put it on. Put the car on the trailer now I get to put it on again.

It hangs low. This pita continues…[/quote]

Open deck trailer for the win! Shouldn’t be a problem for me. Plus, I’m used to hanging low. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sasha

DaveCN wrote:

[quote]Paul just emailed me - says he has them in stock now - ready to ship.

Looks like it should be on its way soon![/quote]

Maybe I jumped the gun.

I emailed and called Paul to give him the shipping address so I could get a total and pay the man. And he never got back to me.

:angry:

Dave,

CALL HIM. Seriously. All it takes is a phone call.

I know - he should respond to e-mail - but that is 100% clear now. I was as frustrated as you with the e-mail. 1 phone call, I have the exhaust, and he was a real nice guy to chat with.

Your problems are 1 phone call away from solved.

I HAVE called.

Funny, I have called him three times and gotten him without any trouble. I spoke to him afew weeks ago and he told me he was waiting on more tubing. He said he had several orders and he’d get them out asap. Then he also told me that he had shipped some systems back awhile ago and NOT been paid for them yet. I asked him to tell me who it was and I’d post here, but he wanted to take the high road! Boy, he’s never seen this forum!!!

Anyway, I sent him a check for $200 right after hanging up the phone and today my exhaust system showed up here at my office.

Not sure what everyone expects, but as far as I am concerned, so far, so good!

jhall1957 wrote:

[quote]Funny, I have called him three times and gotten him without any trouble. I spoke to him afew weeks ago and he told me he was waiting on more tubing. He said he had several orders and he’d get them out asap. Then he also told me that he had shipped some systems back awhile ago and NOT been paid for them yet. I asked him to tell me who it was and I’d post here, but he wanted to take the high road! Boy, he’s never seen this forum!!!

Anyway, I sent him a check for $200 right after hanging up the phone and today my exhaust system showed up here at my office.

Not sure what everyone expects, but as far as I am concerned, so far, so good![/quote]

What’s Paul’s phone #?

215-766-2555.

I have tried several times today - it has been busy every time.

I’ll keep trying . . .

That’s odd man. I’m one of the deadbeats that forgot to pay so after reading Jeff’s post, I immediately grabbed the phone and dialed. First few rings, got Paul right away, check’s in the mail. He seems like a really nice guy, asked if I had any troubles with the exhaust, etc.

TheRedBaron wrote:

I blocked Dave on my phone too.

TheRedBaron wrote:

My exhaust arrived today without an invoice or prepayment. I had to call to get his address for payment. He happened to answer on the 3rd ring. Paul told me I was the first order he received, but I did send a follow up email asking that he fill orders for anyone waiting on one before he sent my order. Paul is a great guy and I’m sure he will make anyone happy with the product he produced if they are not happy currently.

No luck - kept getting busy signal.

Maybe Ranger is on to something here . . . :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll keep trying!

Just want to get all my ducks in a row before next month’s shakedown/DE weekend.

I have had problems too. I exchanged email with him asking for the exhaust before my April race. He said no problem will be shipped etc. I asked how much to send and where to send it. No word.

So, anyone know the amout of the exhaust and where to mail the check? Maybe if I send him a check in the mail he will ship it. I tried calling and left a message. No call back. I hate to bother someone too much but would like to get the system.

Michael

I ordered two, received one. I need to pay as well, no invoice in box.

I was going to pay for both at the same time but I will send a check for the first one later today. I was planning on $200 each, but I need to include sales tax and I don’t know if it is a set shipping cost.

-Scott