Speaking of exhausts . . . The Spec ones, that is

ilateapex wrote:

[quote]I have had problems too. I exchanged email with him asking for the exhaust before my April race. He said no problem will be shipped etc. I asked how much to send and where to send it. No word.

So, anyone know the amout of the exhaust and where to mail the check? Maybe if I send him a check in the mail he will ship it. I tried calling and left a message. No call back. I hate to bother someone too much but would like to get the system.

Michael
#36[/quote]

I heard back from Paul today - and got the total. I mailed the check - he said the exhaust will ship this week.

Michael, it was $197 total to a business address for me. I’d assume its the same or less for you as you are a little closer.

Just thought I should update - the shop where my car is called and it looks like the exhaust showed up late yesterday.

:slight_smile:

Great Dave, we got mine on too. See you soon.

DaveCN wrote:

[quote]I am not intending to start a bash thread here - just merely get a “lay of the land” on who has their exhaust, who is still waiting, etc.

[/quote]

Got mine today. Some big holes in the box. I wonder what little parts didn’t make it. I have 4 steel clamps and 2 rubber donuts. Any other little parts come with the kit?

Got mine 10 days ago and it’s going to be installed for next race.
I took me a couple of emails, sent Paul the money and got the box two weeks later, no biggie.
Can we change the tip? Something with more bling?

4 Clamps and 2 donuts sound right.

Got mine 2 days ago. 4 clamps but only 1 donut as it stuck out a hole in the side of the box. E mailed Paul for a replacement and to let him know that hanging them all on the bracket might not be the way to ship…

Got a chance to inspect mine today. And UPS managed to put a hole in my box as well - but nothing missing/damaged.

Honestly, I think he packaged it fairly well - bubble wrapped the pieces, threw in some extra cardboard to fill it up a little.

A quick wrap of some tape over those clamps/donuts would probably solve the missing hardware issue you gusy are having.

Overall- it looks decent. Welds on the collector are pretty ugly, but look like they’ll do.

Haven’t mounted yet to see the “droop”.

How loud is this exhaust compared to stock and also compared to stock with no muffler? Thanks!

DaveCN wrote:

[quote]ilateapex wrote:

I heard back from Paul today - and got the total. I mailed the check - he said the exhaust will ship this week.

Michael, it was $197 total to a business address for me. I’d assume its the same or less for you as you are a little closer.[/quote]

Update: new price is $225 (shipped to Atlanta) due to a recent materials price increase.

Scheduled to ship in 6 weeks.

Steve D.

bishes wrote:

MUCH louder than stock. Running without a muffler is unbearable. I did it for one session at VIR and it actually was PAINFUL.