Sonoma 2/9-10/2013

Gentlemen,

We are inching towards our first race of the 2013 season. There are so many unknowns, who’s racing who’s not, who’s running for points who’s running for fun, what are the teams, what color is BW & Scoots new car, can Ferrario drive two car at once, can Will compete under the follow the leader passing rule, can Brad rent his cars so he doesn’t have to race, new tires, new racers!!!

There’s one thing that isn’t an unknown and that’s the weather, Friday just popped up on the 15 day forecast and it looks like considerable cloudiness with temps in the low 60’s, updates to follow!

See ya at the track!

Now Fri&Sat mostly sunny!!

WAKE-UP,how about some chatter/////girls!

Larry and I should be there almost done building the new #12 car
:slight_smile:

I knew what I was seeing and reading yesterday about the weather for our race weekend seemed sketchy, there’s is low pressure hanging on us leading into the weekend, so I think this is probably more accurate.

Friday looks wet, Saturday partly cloudy with shower early and a higher chance late. Sunday looks to be a better day…. Might not get to use the new RR until Sunday!!!

Stay tuned it will probably change.B)

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the first race of the year. I have some family commitments that weekend . I’ll see you guys at the rest of the races!! Have fun!

Mr. McPoppy:

Still frantically trying to finish the build…only a week and a half to go…tick-tock…Scoot’s in the same boat…his car goes out for paint this afternoon…different colors both…here’s mine at 2:30am Monday morn’n…still much to do…

Who’s in for the season opener? What’s the weather forcast?

Jim

[attachment:1]C:\Documents and Settings\JBucha\Desktop\New vinyl on new car.jpg[/attachment]

Jim’s new short…not quite done…awesome vinyl work by Larry Moore. Jim and Larry started in on the vinyl ~9:30 am Saturday…I think Larry left to drive home to Reno ~2:30 am Sunday!

Larry at work

Here’s my rig loaded up for the paint shop…new color…“Loudmouth Lime” :lol:

i think we should give Larry a vinyler of the year award. That dude works crazy hard at keeping the norcal specE30s the best looking cars on any track!B)

Looks as if we are going to have a perfect sunny weekend.

Who’s signed up???

1 Team BW Racing
2 Team Neville/Thomas
3 Bryan McQueen
4 Team Emerson/Faules
5 Mark Powell
6 Bennett McMicking
7 Team Clough Construction
8 Team Wolfgang’s Foreign Car
9 Jason Alexandridis
10 Team North Bay Bavarian Inc.
11 Mike Sekhon
12 Larry Moore
13 Gary Rieger
14 Deejay Riley
15 Dan Riley
16 Raymond Zanotto

A little light for a season opener at Sonoma…:unsure:

After…Earl Schieb $500 Scuff/Shoot Paint job…they nailed the color! Very pleased with it. I’m going to be REALLY pissed if someone gives me a donut the first race of the season!

[quote=“sneville44” post=70557]After…Earl Schieb $500 Scuff/Shoot Paint job…they nailed the color! Very pleased with it. I’m going to be REALLY pissed if someone gives me a donut the first race of the season!

[/quote]

Gunna slice it up for my G&T :evil:

For all you testers, slight chance of showers Friday…The weekend looks sunny!

Sir Bennett…Buttonwillow 2009…hot day after our Saturday race you break out your G&Ts on the tailgate of your truck. Nice looking real glass tumblers (not plastic)…lime slice…ice cubes…the drinks looked really refreshing. You made me a tall boy and despite it’s refreshing appearance I couldn’t drink the damn thing. I was thinking it was going to be a 7-up with a buzz factor. I was very wrong! I’ll have a Casa Ramos Frozen Margarita any time instead.

We’ll see how the Big Lime does…looking forward to the season!

Scott;

Great color! What color lettering / accents?

Ill be there I hope. My car is still in the body shop to have the Right rear quarter panel replaced. The season starts too dam early.

Well Well Well, looks whose back I knew you couldn’t resist!

1 Team BW Racing
2 Team Neville/Thomas
3 Bryan McQueen
4 Team Emerson/Faules
5 Mark Powell (visiting from Arizona)
6 Bennett McMicking
7 Team Clough Construction
8 Team Wolfgang’s Foreign Car
9 Jason Alexandridis
10 Team North Bay Bavarian Inc.
11 Mike Sekhon
12 Larry Moore
13 Gary Rieger
14 Deejay Riley
15 Dan Riley
16 Raymond Zanotto
17 Ethan Stone
18 Loren Trefethen
19 Team A1 Autoworks (Larry Fraser)

Thanks Brad…glad you like the color…it looks better in person (even better out your front windshield…if I can manage to do that :wink: ) - it will have mostly black accents…number panels are white with a black line border with red numerals.

B)

Looks Awesome Scoot!!!