My new SE30 prep progress

To hell with easy miles! Break it in like it’s going to be driven. I used this procedure several years ago on a 302 that I built, and it ended up exceeding our power estimates.

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

Mark

Paint and graphics are all done:

The new seats wouldn’t fit in with X brace door bars, so I cut those out and went with NASCAR bars on both sides. Got the doors gutted and trimmed, new seats in - I put two in as I still run DE’s and instruct at Autocross events and nice having two seats. Got the car ready and headed to Sebring.

For those not following along in other threads, we had a problem with the head first time out at Sebring on Oct 2nd. The head somehow tried to dismantle itself. We got that fixed and went back to Sebring this past weekend. Car is now running great. Have a few adjustments to make but looking forward to Nov event at Homestead Miami!

Looks awesome. If you are wanting to fill that gap in the front bumper for the license plate there are a couple companies that sell a piece that matches the rest of the bumper trim. I really like the contrasting painted mirrors and NASA decals. I didn’t think of that and the free NASA decals they provide have faded horribly in less than a year.

I think it would be cool to fill that bumper gap with one of the Deutsche Post plates that the DTM cars run.

Mark

Looks really nice!

I painted my aluminum bumper (front/back) black and it came out really nice.