Mid-Ohio April

Ok, I’m signed up.

Anyone else going? Actually concerned there will still be snow on the ground.

See you there in august, and gman before that!

Yes, I would expect a decent field.

I’m definitely in too.

I’m going and I’ll be taking your beer, your ladies and your trophies. :lol:

j/k - you guys have fun!

[quote=“Rob in VA” post=63713]I’m going and I’ll be taking your beer, your ladies and your trophies. :lol:

j/k - you guys have fun![/quote]

You can have the trophies…don’t touch mah beer.

I’ll be there too and two weeks before that. I am doubly worried about snow, but I live an hour north of the track and we have had very little snow this winter even with the lake effect.

Like Simon said, expect a good turn out. Counting who have already chimed in on this thread, I count 7 for sure and another that’s highly likely.

[quote=“barkerdm” post=63729]I’ll be there too and two weeks before that. I am doubly worried about snow, but I live an hour north of the track and we have had very little snow this winter even with the lake effect.

Like Simon said, expect a good turn out. Counting who have already chimed in on this thread, I count 7 for sure and another that’s highly likely.[/quote]

And we will be looking forward to your report of track conditions at the inital outing.

Thanks for offering!

And for anyone who would care…

I’m going on Thursday night so I can spend the day on Friday mulling around and getting the car tech’d. If you have a specific place you like to get paddock space for all the SE30’s let me know if I will be the first one showing up.

I used to always park WAY out in the grass, but I need a pretty level area now so not sure where to go. I don’t know if MO charges to park on the concrete.

I plan to be there.

Me too…weather permitting.

M-O doesn’t charge for parking on pavement. Our normal spot is in the grass near the showers.

There will actually be 3 of us running 2 weekends before hand.

I’ll be there. We usually park between the car control paddock and the showers, in the second row from the CC paddock.

Considering this years’ winter weather patterns, I’m expecting 70 and sunny in April :slight_smile:

Me too, I’m camping to save money so I hope its not too cold.

If anyone was planning on camping, I’ll give you the option to stay in the RV if you want. I have two bunk beds.

I don’t think I’m going to have the wife and kid with me so it shouldn’t be an issue.

It was 70 today, so in a month it should be in the 90’s!B)

I like Denny’s logic! Except I’m not baller enough for a cool suit yet, so I’d be down with 70’s. I’m ready for April to roll around I’m getting impatient.

I’ll be there, too. Waiting for the ol’ tax return so I can sign up.

I’m hoping at least 6 cars are there so I can get the Performance Friction contingency prize… :wink:

JA

[quote=“hans.ackerman” post=64047]I’ll be there, too. Waiting for the ol’ tax return so I can sign up.

I’m hoping at least 6 cars are there so I can get the Performance Friction contingency prize… :wink:

JA[/quote]

Ah! You’re “sponsored” by the IRS too? :wink:

Sounds like we’re gonna have a good turn out. I plan to use the warm weather this weekend to continue the re-wiring extravaganza on #54. With any luck I’ll see ya there.

Snow tires off the truck and new shoes on. Waiting until probably the last minute to unwinterize the trailer.

Still have not figured out how I’m going to add weight to the car. Need a spare tire if anyone has one.