iRacing

So who’s on it, and wants to be spanked by me? :lol:

I have a Logitech G37 setup I’d sell if anyone local wants to grab it. I can bring it to CMP next month if that’s better.

I’ve spent some time with iRacing but discovered that I’m pretty lousy racing on a laptop.

I have it, but I prefer Forza 4.

[quote=“Steve D” post=64970]I have a Logitech G37 setup I’d sell if anyone local wants to grab it. I can bring it to CMP next month if that’s better.

I’ve spent some time with iRacing but discovered that I’m pretty lousy racing on a laptop.[/quote]

The one chance I had at beating Mr Splitter…
Wimp.
:lol:

I am on it. Have found I have much better success running a Legend car at Lanier and South Boston than I do a Miata at Road Atlanta, VIR and The Glen.

I find the Miata far too twitchy on the high speed tracks. It transitions so quickly it’s easy to lose control. The Solstice (that I used to hate) slides a lot more, but it’s short wheelbase also makes it easy to loop. I’ve given up driving most of the other cars now that I’ve half-mastered the Mustang.

If they only offered an E30 :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m on iracing too…lets see some pics of your sim cockpit…! (I’m still building mine…just using a card table right now)

Sim Cockpit Build. Will have triple monitors.

Has anyone installed iracing on linux. I have a logitech g27, which will probably not work with linux since logitech doesn’t make linux drivers.

I’ve been online for a few days with my windows laptop. None of the NASA leagues appear to be active and I’m looking for a Mid-Ohio race.