Infineon 11-12, 11-13

Anyone showing up for the rain?

Are you kidding,

This is the Championship finals:woohoo: . Everyone should be showing up. Infineon is really exciting in the rain too. Its a good way to learn how to drift.

wouldn’t miss it for anything!!!

It will be my first Spec E30 race, looking forward to it!

Ok NorCal

Have you seen the email from Scott. Holy crap. It seems like its all coming down to the one last race on Sunday. A 55 minute race.
Loren, are you ready for this? Four points! Thats it. Get ready, because were gonna party!

My hands are getting dirty tonight. Swaping trans, Rear Brakes, and Alignment.

I can smell it

Yea, I’m getting excited. :woohoo:

This is going to be a barn burner…Last race for all the chips…Who can keep it together, who’s going to crack under the pressure? Brad, you better change those front pads why you are at it.

OK, post out for now…Will post about a Sat night dinner get together.

Were done so early, we can go wine tasting!

Sorry about not getting to forecast sooner…. Stay tuned!

Man I wish I was up there with you guys. Sounds like Saturday will be laid back. You all hitting the SPA? :wink:

Sunday, wow now that is going to be a blast. Can’t wait to hear. Wish it was televised!

What a weekend. What an exciting weekend. I can’t believe we did it.
I want to say thanks for everyone’s support. We really have a great group of racers.

I had so much fun racing with Loren and Greg. Greg, you drove a incredible race. I was waiting for at least on mistake, but no not from you. Loren, you drove a real good race too. I kept waiting to see you all sideways, but it looks like you kept it together when chasing me down. I got to see your video of my crossed up in T11. That was your chance.

Interesting that we had to pull our flywheels on Sunday, the day after I just pulled mine Saturday. I guess somebody could get suspicious.

Looking foreword to Next season

Brad
BTM Motorwerks

2011 Nor Cal Spec E30 Champion

Congratulations BTM, Brad and Andy! You perservered through it all. Three years in the making. Great job!

Way to great an optomistic attitude despite set backs. We can all learn a lot from your driving and charactor. I appreciate how you have worked to upbuild teh entire NorCal Spec E30 paddock. Even when you did party a little too late;)

Enjoy the moment and I’ll look forward to you handing me teh Green Jacket next year… even if it is just to try it on:)

Congrats to Greg too! About time we had a car win that wasn’t a BTM or TFB car, no offence but glad to hear the new Papa showed he has still got it and he’ll be able to tell his little one stories in the future.

Congrats to Loren for keeping Brad anxious and being right there all season, even leading coming into the final weekend and to both of you for not taking each other out with some kind of Hero move!

Also Congrats to DeeJay! Rookie of the year! and to Speed McQueen as runner up.

Pleasure to run with all of you.

…BTW, be aware and lend me your ear, my motor and chassis are now in gear,… so watch out next year!

Congratulations on the championship Brad! You had a lot of wins this season and kept it together. I had a great time racing this weekend and feel good about ending the season with a win! This is a great group guys and racers and hope the class grows even more next year.

Most of all thank you North Bay Bavarian for all your hard work this season. There are more cars with your name on it than anyone else and there is a reason for it. Thanks for all you have done for me and everyone else in the E30 paddock. You guys are very generous and much admired by all of us.

Amazing guys, in Sundays race 1 the first 12 racers had fastest laps within 1.1 seconds of each other. Wow that’s a tight field in my book.

2nd race 10 guys under 1:59 and another 8 under 2:00, wow tough crowd. Maybe time for me to move to an easier crowd like BMW CCA.

All righty gentlemen you have had plenty of time to download your videos. SOOO lets see them! Don’t get lazy on me just 'cause it’s the last race of the year.

I couldn’t be there so give a pal a break. I need my fix. Show me some of this fine racing!

ill try and have at least my saturday race up, it’ll take a while to get a 45min race converted, edited, exported, and uploaded

Heh - no excuses Shoe - you need to be up there in the top 5 next year mister.

BTM Motorwerks Blog Entry is up!

http://btmmotorwerksracing.blogspot.com/2011/11/and-one-for-win.html

Simply incredible race Sunday - Brad and Loren had one of the best battles I’ve ever seen right down to the wire - beating on each other constantly, hard fought and clean as can be. And Greg, great driving too - I feel not as bad getting stuck behind you in Race 1 - you did a great job.

Unfortunately I’ve only got about 60% of Sunday’s race 2 before the camera ran out of juice, but I’ll post that first. I’m going to upgrade my Vimeo account so I can post the last three races as well, and get them all online, probably in reverse chronological order.

Anyhow, fantastic season gentlemen - After a great start in the 91, the 19 was a real challenge to get up to speed, but it’s just about there…only about two things I can think of slowing it down now. We’ll work on those. B)

But I have to admit, my goal this year was to start building another car for USTCC, but at this point, the racing right here in Se30 is so good, I’m tempted to can the project. Good off season all, and I’ll get some video together soon!

Hey Gentlemen,

Here is a future spec e30 champ in the making.

Jude Peyton Peterson born 10/29/11

[attachment=1686]Jude_CheckeredFlags.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1687]Jude_Helmet.jpg[/attachment]

AWESOME !!! Proud Papa!!! Now those are the coolest baby pictures I have ever seen! I have three kids and I don’t have pictures that cool. Congrats again Greg to you and your lovely wife. Well done!

He looks like a winner!

Great pictures!! Congratulations Greg

Awesome Greg!!! Excellent work.

Here’s Video from Sunday Race 2 - I’m working on Race 1 next…then October.

http://vimeo.com/32424247

Cool thanks for posting Andy, you got bopped pretty good in T11 and muscled out of the way, good to see you got the spot back. Fun to watch the battles in front of you.

Some drivers like driving in the dirt, eventually that is going to cost somebody a car!

Too bad Tommy collected Steve,…although it was a nice little present for you!

Nice Race. Great season Andy!