Infineon 11-12, 11-13

Congratulations to Brad, Loran, Greg and to all the others I raced with!

Never once this season did I see anyone not helping others get their car on track to compete, hats off to all!

Personal thanks to Kevin and Steven for your relentless encouragement and to Rick and Mathew at NorthBay for swapping out my tranny numerous times at the track among other things.

And to Scott Neville for your stellar job as our NorCal Regional Race SE30 Director, you get my vote to keep your job, like it or not!

Until next time,
poppy

PS Bucha thanks for the sandwich!

Anyone seen the final season points?? When I go to the link is comes up “broken Link” I’ve tried round-about was to get to it with the same results…

Hey Bennet,

I’m working on getting those season points fixed… Sorry about that…

[quote=“willf44” post=61308]Hey Bennet,

I’m working on getting those season points fixed… Sorry about that…[/quote]

Thanks!!

I’ve got videos posted of the last two races…

I had a great time out there with all of you this season. Help, advice and encouragement ran freely and it was appreciated! I’ve still got a ways to go with this racing stuff, but I learned a ton on track and in the pits between February and November. Specific thanks to Brad, Rick, Donny, Will, Timmy at TFB, Steve and Hans in Tech, Scoot for keeping it all going in SE30 and NASA for maintaining a good formula.

Brad, thanks for the contingency for the Rookie of the Year award, it definitely kept things interesting with the very close points race towards the end of the season. Deej, good racing with you man - this will be continued of course.

I especially want to give a shout out to Alan Blaine for the immeasurable amount of help during my car build and jump in to racing. It’s hard for me to even picture being out there at all without Blaine Fabrication, and I definitely wouldn’t have been able to get everything together at such a high level of safety prep. This is without even mentioning the knowledge being continually passed along about car safety prep and inspections.

This could be a bit long winded for someone not standing on the podium, but I’m just stoked all the elements were able to come together for a full season!

Lightning

[video size=100 width=600 height=352 type=vimeo]32370872[/video]

[video size=100 width=600 height=352 type=vimeo]32697598[/video]

Thanks Bennett! I’m not going anywhere yet! Count me in for 2012!

I’m still working on my download this Turkey Day weekend. But have a few photos to share:

BTM Motorwerks 2011 NorCal SpecE30 Champions:

DeeJay Riley - BTM Motorwerks 2011 Rookie of the Year:

Cheers,
Scoot

Sundays AM race is up on vimeo, Vimeo.com/panda759

[quote=“sneville44” post=61355]Thanks Bennett! I’m not going anywhere yet! Count me in for 2012!

I’m still working on my download this Turkey Day weekend. But have a few photos to share:

BTM Motorwerks 2011 NorCal SpecE30 Champions:

DeeJay Riley - BTM Motorwerks 2011 Rookie of the Year:

Cheers,
Scoot[/quote]

Was just browsing the vids. Now that is how you do a standing start. Congrats. I didn’t watch the whole race though.

If you like standing starts…try my video from the same start as DeeJay’s :lol:

[video]http://vimeo.com/32612191[/video]