Decals

Ok so I am at the stage of painting the car and putting all the stickers on. I looked under the FAQ so I know what I need but where is everyone getting them at? I have the nasa and toyo stickers but thats it. Sorry for the newbe question.

-Thanks,
Brandon

lt1_man wrote:

[quote]Ok so I am at the stage of painting the car and putting all the stickers on. I looked under the FAQ so I know what I need but where is everyone getting them at? I have the nasa and toyo stickers but thats it. Sorry for the newbe question.

-Thanks,
Brandon[/quote]

Revolution Decal

http://www.revolutiondecal.com/

Contact Rodney. Tell Him you are a Spec E30 racer. He’s done all 3 BeerTech cars and numbers and decals for quite a few other drivers. So he knows all the rules and requirements. I’m pretty sure he also has a copy of the CCR.

I’m going to be going by there on my way to Road Atlanta, If you need me to pick anything up.

http://www.revolutiondecal.com/gallery.html

If you don’t need anything fancy just the typical door, hood/tail #s, name decals, etc, I have done a bunch of SpecE30 cars. PM or email me at richvogl@msn.com.

Thanks! Rich.

Here’s a plug for Rich - he made my decals and I’m very happy with them.

Thanks Fred! Your E30 was lookin’ good in those pics.

So. Not to bring this from the dead, but I have the exact opposite question.

I ordered numbers, name and SE30 stickers from Rodney (thanks JP for the advise), but where do I get NASA and Toyo stickers?

Thanks,
Alex.

PS Just read the FAQs and I can get the Toyo ones from them directly. Any idea on how long it takes? The race is only 2 weeks away.

ukrbmw wrote:

[quote]So. Not to bring this from the dead, but I have the exact opposite question.

I ordered numbers, name and SE30 stickers from Rodney (thanks JP for the advise), but where do I get NASA and Toyo stickers?

Thanks,
Alex.

PS Just read the FAQs and I can get the Toyo ones from them directly. Any idea on how long it takes? The race is only 2 weeks away.[/quote]

I have a bag full of Toyo decals that I’ll bring to CMP for folks. Most of them are black.

NASA decals are available at the track, usually for a dollar apiece.

I’m glad Rodney took care of you. On a side note, I had to peel off some old vinyl today, some of Revs and some generic. The generic vinyl took an act of God to get off. The nice Revolution stickers peeled right off no problem. Rodney makes some really nice stickers.

[quote]Ok so I am at the stage of painting the car and putting all the stickers on. I looked under the FAQ so I know what I need but where is everyone getting them at? I have the nasa and toyo stickers but thats it. Sorry for the newbe question.

-Thanks,
Brandon[/quote]

Dont count on the FAQ list having everything. Make sure you check the rules for sticker requirements new for '09, and know that if you run in the MA you will need a bimmerparts windshield banner, which can take quite a while to get.

Great. Where do I order a bimmerparts banner? Might as well get it since I plan on running VIR races.

Scott,

That’s great. My car is black, do you happen to have a few in white? Can you set them aside for me?

ukrbmw wrote:

[quote]Great. Where do I order a bimmerparts banner? Might as well get it since I plan on running VIR races.

Scott,

That’s great. My car is black, do you happen to have a few in white? Can you set them aside for me?[/quote]

I think I have some red toyo decals. I will let you know tomorrow.

I have a mess of black Toyo decals, and 7 blue ones. I also have 5 orange “R” rookie markings. I probably also have some NASA decals. I’ll bring them all.

Anyone have an extra “E” decal for the fire suppression system? I could use one of those.

Ranger wrote:

[quote]I have a mess of black Toyo decals, and 7 blue ones. I also have 5 “R” rookie markings in “dark yellow”. I probably also have some NASA decals. I’ll bring them all.

Anyone have an extra “E” decal for the fire suppression system? I could use one of those.[/quote]

Scott, I think you can get the E decal from NASA. What are the rookie decal, the x inside a square or is a circle. Do we have to run those? I already painted a plate orange.

Discovery should have the decals if NASA doesn’t.

The X in the square helps the rest of the racers although a place can suffice.

87isMan wrote:

[quote]Ranger wrote:

[quote]I have a mess of black Toyo decals, and 7 blue ones. I also have 5 “R” rookie markings in “dark yellow”. I probably also have some NASA decals. I’ll bring them all.

Anyone have an extra “E” decal for the fire suppression system? I could use one of those.[/quote]

Scott, I think you can get the E decal from NASA. What are the rookie decal, the x inside a square or is a circle. Do we have to run those? I already painted a plate orange.[/quote]

Rookie markings are 1) the orange plate and 2) an orange “R” next to your number.

For the orange plate, just spray paint the back of a license plate international orange.

I think the orange circle X is a BMWCCA rookie mark.

Alex, if you still need them I have 3 red toyo decals.

I’ll bring them with me

Greg

I’m going to need the Toyo decals also, but Pantas told me there would be plenty of them there either at the NASA trailer or tech area. Probably only white and maybe black.

Yep, need the Toyo stickers.

Thanks!

Don’t forget that funky reverse “SE30” one for the front of the windshield and the non-reverse “SE30” for the rear - new requirements for this year. And your name for the windshield, not reversed. Oh ya - “SE30” on the door too.

I wonder who is going to be the first to put that decal on their windshield and realize it looks stupid? Your name, non-inverted, SE30 inverted, right next to each other…

Hell - I won’t see the front one on most cars long enough to care - please put your rear ones on neatly - I’ll see that a lot longer as you pull away…

Ranger, Can you give Travis 4 of your black Toyo decals? I’m was hoping to make it down there, but I don’t think it’s gonna happen. See you guys at Rd A (fingers crossed)