Coming back soon (well kinda)

Congrats! Autobahn registration is open!

Probably not traveling to Autobahn this year. I had planned to stay in the state as much as possible and maybe heading out to MO. With the unexpected expenses on the car, I won’t be able to do a full season.

Then I’ll see you at Gman in June!

yeah, what is the deal here…

Great Lakes schedule doesn’t say anything about Gingerman in June. Is this ia Midwest or crossover event?

I saw the first GL event was April 11-13.

Can anyone do the tech inspection and issue a logbook before I get to the track? Do I need to drive the car somewhere? I hate running around like a madman at the track trying to get all this stuff done.

I think what you see on the Nasa site is all you get.

Capaldi Racing
28233 Kehrig
Chesterfield Mi 48047
586-949-7223
www.Capaldiracing.com

Rehagen Racing
35155 Industrial Rd
Livonia, MI 48150
734-524-9770
www.rehagenracing.com

VRPerformance
43706 Utica Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
586-991-2455
www.vrperformance.com

[quote=“Foglght” post=63255]yeah, what is the deal here…

Great Lakes schedule doesn’t say anything about Gingerman in June. Is this ia Midwest or crossover event?

I saw the first GL event was April 11-13.

Can anyone do the tech inspection and issue a logbook before I get to the track? Do I need to drive the car somewhere? I hate running around like a madman at the track trying to get all this stuff done.[/quote]

G’man is a midwest event.

Other than the series director, do we have a running list of numbers for everyone this year? Want to make sure I won’t run into any conflicts within my region.

NASA-SE has all the numbers posted somewhere on their website. I saw it last month. You should check with your region.

Here’s the link:

http://www.nasamidwest.com/pages/nasa_docs.asp?doc=Car_Numbers

You can register for your very own! Just remember how helpful the MIDWEST guys (me and turbo) were . . . :wink:

Already screwed on the numbers. I didn’t know about this until today. More unexpected expenses.

If we see each other at a crossover event, I will offer beer/food/free place to crash.

Debating about what events to do. April is usually pretty damn cold. Especially that Mid-O one at the beginning of April. But, Putnam doesn’t allow camping so I’m not going there.

Don’t want to wait until June to race either. Not sure what to do. May bite the bullet and head to the Mid-O event anyway.

I don’t want your beer, food or place to crash. I want your car on the grid next to me!

I bet we can find you a roommate for Putnam to split a room. Or better yet, something at Autobahn.

I just bought a truck and RV 5’th wheel last year specifically for camping at the track so I don’t have to pay for hotels…

We use it for other things too, but no wai. Thanks for the offer though.

I may have enough to do 3 races + the championship. Depends on how long those Toyos last, and how ridiculous the entry fees get. I saw Mid-o at $360.

Yah, Putnam is a pain. I don’t bother bringing the RV cause its a huge pain in the ass to get it in and out of the paddock.

If its an option, my cousin has a camp ground right down the road.

How much farther is ACC than Putnam or MidO?

ACC is $329, so saved ya $30 bucks right there!

This is true. I know mid-o much better than Autobahn and with a new car it would probably be best to know the track. We shall see though. Depends on the weather and my budget.

Don’t forget 3 starters = 3 toyo checks. 5 starters = 5 toyo checks. I like those odds.

I do appreciate that there is something there from Toyo, but $150 ain’t much (and that’s if you win) when you are paying $700 for a set of shaved tires every other weekend.

Has anyone ever tried to poke BMW about supporting any of this? Mazda, Nissan, Ford, Toyota and other support their spec classes.

BMW doesn’t even support the CCA!

So we need someone to sponsor SE30 (nationwide) with $120k (in total).

How hard could it be?

And how does a brotha get some bimmerworld stickers? Emailed the person from this site and got no response.

I will have some in my hand by the weekend and can send them to you. Need PFC stickers too? Shoot me an addy.