Cheap rotors

I just placed an order at autopartswarehouse.com and saved $30 on a ~$200 order with coupon code CARCARE15.

• code didn’t work online for some reason, but it did when I called in (after painfully listing off sku numbers to the helpful sales guy).
  • coupon code found at http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/auto-parts-warehouse/
  • 7.5% tax added for California order
  • Should take about 10 days ground shipping

Bryan

Autoparts123.com is offering 15% off on 4/15 with the code ‘TAXES’. Free shipping with order over $50.

Autoparts123 coupon 10SUMMER. 6 rotors for $143 shipped.

Black Friday sale

Save 20% on Black Friday

Friday November 26th 2010

Our Biggest Discount of the Year!
Use Coupon Code SAVE20% at checkout!

autoparts123.com

I love this thread.

$85.79 for 6 rotors on black Friday. Don’t forget.

King Tut wrote:

Nice bump Chris!! I’ve needed to restock

Placed my order just now.

I ordered 6 today. At this price, I had to give them a try. Who has used them; how long do they last, etc?

ctbimmer wrote:

They last just as long as balo’s or oe rotors as far as I can tell. Definitley worth it. Don’t get the rears though they don’t fit.

I forgot about the rears not fitting. I hope they fixed this. I ordered one set of rears.

King Tut wrote:

[quote]I forgot about the rears not fitting. I hope they fixed this. I ordered one set of rears.[/quote]Ugh, Chris please report back after you test-fit the rears, if you don’t mind, so others can learn from your experience, + or -

chuck

The one set of rears that I’ve ordered/installed from them fit with no issues.

March Deal for autoparts123

Ten Percent Discount Code for March. Free Shipping on orders over $50.

Save 10% In March

Use Coupon Code SAVE10 at checkout!

Thanks Simon!

http://www.imgt3performance.com/products/bmw-3-series-e30-replacement-front-slotted-rotors-closeout/

Use code: AM5 when checking out. I’m going to give these a try and make sure the slotting has no negative effects.

[quote=“Z3SpdDmn” post=55045]http://www.imgt3performance.com/products/bmw-3-series-e30-replacement-front-slotted-rotors-closeout/

Use code: AM5 when checking out. I’m going to give these a try and make sure the slotting has no negative effects.[/quote]
As I understand it, the affect will be to go thru pads faster.

I just swapped my Autozone Duralast rotors under warranty again; they had visible stress cracks. I wouldn’t have replaced just yet if it wasn’t free. With $42/rotor original investment, I’m now down to $14/rotor. If they fail again in the next two years, and they will, Autozone will swap them out again.

The problem I see with that is that I would want an extra set of rotors for the weekend, as twice already I have had to swap rotors while at the track. So that means you need to buy two sets of Duralast rotors. As an update I swapped all 4 rotors at TGPR this weekend and the rears fit just fine. I’m gonna order some more today. Latest autoparts123.com coupon is 10% off APRILFOOL.

I didn’t actually re-install the Duralast rotors; they are next in-line after I burn through the autoparts123.com rotors. By the way, the mail order and the Duralast rotors both have the same part number stamp (China).