Cheap rotors

I just got 2 fronts and 2 rear rotors in the mail. I ordered early last week. They are not brembo but they look good.

We’re always in react mode with this. Someone just give them a call and say “hey, me and my buddies want to buy 30 front and 10 rear rotors, so load them on the boat in Shanghai and tell us when they arrive”.

I get mine from a sponsor, so I’m out.

I figured I would try them out.

My order was marked as shipped on the 6th but still can’t track em and not delivered yet. Anyone else have any shipping issues.

I ordered on the 6th also. No word yet. I got an email and replied Monday morning asking for an update, but didn’t get a response. It’s only been 7 days so I’m not too worried yet.

John

I ordered on the 6th and received I think on the 9th or 12th. I installed one yesterday.

No rotors yet, and no one answers the 800 number or emails.

$34.35 each now.
You guys killed it!

I hope they shipped mine.

bmwpower wrote:

[quote]$34.35 each now.
You guys killed it![/quote]
Those are the brembos that they always stock. They’ll probably get more cheapies in stock, like they did last time.

For the other guys having issues, I ordered on Jan 6th and got mine on Friday.

I called them and they picked up in one ring. The guy was nice, but he couldn’t track my package either. He said it went out on the 9th. Coming from Ohio to NJ. I think I will wait till this Friday and see.

We ordered 4 fronts on 1/14 they finally showed up today 1/27. If the cheap price is not available you need to check back until you see it. I’m guessing it comes and goes based on stock/availablity. We caught them when listed at $17.64/ea, got the $10 discount and free shipping - total $60.56!
Can’t beat it.

Just ordered some fronts and rears, awesome price. Thanks for the heads up!

They’re back in stock. 10% off code AUTOPARTS

Just replenished my stock with 4 fronts shipped at $16.66/each

Thank you for posting. I just ordered a set.

And free shipping for over $50 order.

Has anyone used these “Longer Life Extreme Service Brake Rotors?” I know there was tons of debate about the infamous Chinese-manufactured rotors.

Thanks,

jonmca wrote:

[quote]Has anyone used these “Longer Life Extreme Service Brake Rotors?” I know there was tons of debate about the infamous Chinese-manufactured rotors.

Thanks,[/quote]

Mr. Junky loves them. He chomps on one every chance he gets.

Seriously, they are fine. They last as long as any others I have tried.

However, I do not recommend doing this. (Password is ‘rrr’ )

Chi, in terms of doing this on the cheap, you are my hero. But lets not make that your epitaph, eh?

Assuming you mean 123.com…they are out of stock, or I can’t find them. Chuck

Man they were in stock, and I tried to order from work, but it wouldn’t let me get to the shopping cart. Thanks Air Force network. I get home, and they are out of stock. Guess I will check em once a week.