Buttonwillow 6.23-24.2012

You got it Brad.

You can send anything to me at:

Steve Stepanian
c/o Stepco Insurance Agency, Inc.
4484 Wilshire Blvd., 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90010
323-938-3721

Let me know if you want L or XL and address to send it to.

[quote=“Fooshe” post=66916]Gentleman,

On behalf of the entire SoCal gang, Shawn and I thank each and every one of you for making the drive to Buttonwillow Race Park for the inagural Calfornia Crown event. We both feel the event was a huge success and that we should do this again next year.

Personally, I want to thank the guys who made it a point to take the time to come over and shake my hand and say thank you. It was very much appreciated that the effort was not wasted and that a good time was had. I am also very sorry that I did not get to spend more time getting to know more of our NorCal bretheren. That being said, I did get to meet and talk with a host of drivers and really am hoping to see you guys at another one of our events. If I can help make that happen for any of you, please let me know.

I can’t give a big enough congratulations to our new King of the Crown…Nice drive young man! I keep tellin’ the guys, orange cars are just plain faster! :whistle:

You guys whould be wearing your shirts with pride and display your CA Crown stickers as badges of honor.

I hope everyone made it home safe and sound and I look forward to our next event together.

Steve Stepanian

PS. I think I still have some shirts left over if anyone that didn’t make it to the event to get one would like one. I also have some of the event decals, too. Sorry, the M & M’s are gone![/quote]

Steve,

I really enjoyed meeting you and the SoCal group. Ryan, Shawn, Seth (Midnight Oil) and yourself “pulled out the stops” making us feel welcomed.

You have a great group down there and I look forward to having the next “Crown” up north if that works out. I have a preferece to Thunderhill…and look forward to introducing you and Shawn to Casa Ramos and thier famous (more like infamous in my case) frozen margaritas.

Thanks again,
Scott

Seth and the Midnight Oil crew has been on first name basis with Casa Ramos for a very long time now! Perhaps we can show you norther folk, a thing or 2 about the art, of the partay? Yeah, I said that!

That’s right…I forgot about all the 25-Hour races you and Midnight have been involved in.

Then let’s team up and get your guys “up-to-speed” on what a Casa Ramos “Frosty” is all about. Can you say “Casa Ramos” in Spanish? I know that doesn’t make sense to you sober…it will after three frosties and a couple of shots of tequila…at least it made sense to me last time I was there :blink: Hangovers don’t help your qual times…ask me how I know!

This from the guy who said “I DON’T want this to turn into a NorCal vs. SoCal thing.”

Want some help with that bus on your chest?! :lol:

[quote=“sneville44” post=66919]
Steve,

I really enjoyed meeting you and the SoCal group. Ryan, Shawn, Seth (Midnight Oil) and yourself “pulled out the stops” making us feel welcomed.

You have a great group down there and I look forward to having the next “Crown” up north if that works out. I have a preferece to Thunderhill…and look forward to introducing you and Shawn to Casa Ramos and thier famous (more like infamous in my case) frozen margaritas.

Thanks again,
Scott[/quote]

Scott,

It sure was a weekend to remember and it will be talked about for quite a while.

I really do want to thank you, Joe and the entire NorCal troop for trecking down to Buttonwillow and representing for the CA Crown. To the Victors goes the spoils, as they say.

Unfortunately, too many of us are familiar with Casa Ramos and it’s goodies.

I am really looking forward to next year!

Steve

Huge field was awesome! We should make every race a crossover!

I wanted to say thanks to all the drivers for a great time. I’m going to make the trip to Thunderhill in Aug. and I hope we get more SoCal guys up there for the event.

Thank you to the NorCal guys who, not only brought me a nice custom glass, but some home brew beer to put in it!
Lip smackin’ good!

Glad to hear you like the brew!

Tease me with just ONE why dontcha! :slight_smile:

Thanks again, I finally had time to sit back and enjoy it!

Where are all of the videos? My camera batteries died so lets get some race videos posted!!!

Mr. McQueen!!!

Brad, what is the address and size you want?