Anyone going to Summit 20-21 August?

Thinking about going out to Summit on 20 August. Anyone else going?

I’ll be there.

I will be there. Looking forward to some good racing.

Peter Thibault

I will be there as well, racing!

Andrew Z
Drive-gear.com

Hoping to be there. We have a new baby in the house, so we’ll see.

Jason

I’ll be there. Anyone interested in splitting a house rental 10 mins from the track? Dwight and I are planning to stay there. $240 for 3 nights.

http://www.paddockinn.com/thepaddockinn.html

Uh oh. Dwight and Kish in the same vicinity at the same time This could be interesting.

Looks like a good turn out. Look forward to meeting everyone.

I’m in!

Really looking forward to seeing eveyone’s set up.

I am in. With front bar attached this month.

11 cars registered, should be a good one.

Yes, if anyone else wants to get in on a nice place to stay get in touch with Kish, you may even get to hear my horribly amateur banjo playing skills. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys this should be a fun weekend with some really good competition. Notice I wont be bringing the big trailer with all the spares since we dont have any customers for this weekend. I will be bringing sponsor decals if anyone needs anything. I will have a few parts but not much. Hopefully we wont need any parts :unsure: Current entry list:

Robert Ott
Dwight Varnes
Andrew Zimmermann
Brandon Hey Racing
Virgil R.(Rick) Mariani
Peter Thibault
Robert Grace
Robert Gagliardo
Barry Gosnell
Matthew Russell

I would expect another car or two at least. Looking forward to this weekend, I love coming down to SPR.

Andrew Z
Drive-gear.com

Can anyone use a pair of 14" Toyos? They are probably “iffy” as rains but do have grooves still showing. Mounted on bottle caps for your driving pleasure. Can deliver to SP this weekend.

I’m out now. Stupid Army got in the way. I’m going to try to stop by and watch the race on Sunday.

Good luck to everyone!

Jason

If anyone runs into trouble and you need something on Sunday, let me know. 443-306-3540

Jason

Looks like I will be bringing the big rig down after all. I will have all the spares your hearts desire. I am happy to announce our friend Joe “the racing lawyer” McGrath will be joining us for the weekend. Looks like the spec e30 senior tour is well represented :laugh:

Andrew Z
Drive-gear.com

Sweet. I’ll see you guys in a few days.

Andrew - I owe you a new thermostat and I’ll have it with me. Do you have anymore bimmerparts windshield banners? If so, could I have one?

[quote=“Rob in VA” post=59163]
Do you have anymore bimmerparts windshield banners? If so, could I have one?[/quote]
I need a new one too…

[quote=“Rob in VA” post=59163]Sweet. I’ll see you guys in a few days.

Andrew - I owe you a new thermostat and I’ll have it with me. Do you have anymore bimmerparts windshield banners? If so, could I have one?[/quote]

We have plenty of extra banners. Stop by the trailer and we will hook you up.