2012-02-11/12 Infineon

Eight days and counting down. Anybody coming to this event? Might be kinda fun if a couple of you slow pokes show up with your used up equipment and your sorry old bodies.

At the banquet we will honor the ultra slow, uber cheating, ralliesque, tail whipping team BTM. Nichols Wealth Management has an honorary little token to present them. (hope they show, heard they were going to rest on their laurels and go out on top). May have read that in E!. They may be busy at NASCAR sharing some of their secret sauce with the Pros.

If none of you sorry saps are attending, then I will be sure to share my Toyo bucks with you…

I heard of a couple of the “almost” winners have switched to Miatas. For the rest of you BMW Bozos willing to spend way too much money (or at least more than you will ever admit) I think there is still room on the grid.

BTW, Neville, Jerry, and Will decided the fair way to split up the teams would be who ever posts first promoting this race gets to pick their partner. So I am now sorry for ever finish first, cause I got dibs… Or maybe I should say who finishes second. Any whoo…

Bueller, Bueller…

I’m thinking about going. It sound like it might be fun. :woohoo:

I got some work to do this weekend. New fender, Graphixs, Fluids, Valve adjust etc…

So whats the scoop this new series [color=#0000ff]NorCal Pro-Am Team Championship[/color] where there’s $3500 buckaroos of winnings :woohoo:

This is going to be one hell of a season. 18 Races not including the Crossover event with those dudes down in So Cal to see who becomes the 2012 California Crown.

Cheers

the Riley Team will be there for sure, we’ve been watching and rewatching everyones video, going to schools, and getting the cars primed and ready to show the participants in 2012 that the Riley’s are a force to be raced against.

But seriously, this is going to an awesome season!!!

No better day than to begin the season on my B-day…the duo of Ferrario & Dave-O are fired up & ready to roll. Car is now dent free, hopefully Loren & Tommy O, will not hit me the 1st weekend. See all of you next week…

I’m looking forward to this! I plan on making big improvements this year. See you guys next weekend!

Weekend weather, there has been rain and shower and sun forecasted throughout the weekend but the latest is… Friday sunny and cool, Saturday cloudy with a chance of showers overnight with some clearing Sunday. I think it will be dry racing!

For up to the second Doppler track side forecast contact The Shoe. Hats off to him so far he has been 100% correct!

Hay Scoot who’s signed up so far??

See ya track side, poppy

Hey Ladies!

Here’s the sign up list as of [color=#bb0000]Tuesday 2-7-12[/color]
1 Team Road Runner
2 Loren Trefethen
3 Bennett McMicking
4 Ron Harness
5 Larry Moore
6 William Shawhan
7 Deejay Riley
8 Dan Riley
9 Paul Blickman
10 Mike Sekhon
11 Team BTM Motorwerks
12 Team North Bay Bavarian
13 Steven Ferrario
14 Andy Chittum
15 Team Lang-Olivier Racing (yes that’s Dave Lang)
16 Gregory Liefooghe (new guy)
17 Glenn Kent
18 Scott Neville
19 Jim Bucha
20 Anil Singh
21 Bryan McQueen
[color=#0000ff]22 Jason Alexandridis
23 Scott “Scuff” Clough[/color]

I will be there ready to race! Ive got my turbo fixed and my new coilovers installed! Its funny how the new coil overs look exactly like the Bilsteins, and the turbo functions as a driver cooling fan but its all in the name of winning! Oh and I finally have brakes that dont feel like your stepping on a wet sponge, not that I used them much before but its nice.

And Yes I will be there to start another season :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to an Awesome season!

Scott

Weather update, NO RAIN, now all you non motor boat racers can sign up to boost the weak 22 car sign-up!

[quote=“sneville44” post=63230]Hey Ladies!

Here’s the sign up list as of Monday 2-6-12

1 Team Road Runner
2 Loren Trefethen
3 Bennett McMicking
4 Ron Harness
5 Larry Moore
6 William Shawhan
7 Deejay Riley
8 Dan Riley
9 Paul Blickman
10 Mike Sekhon
11 Team BTM Motorwerks
13 Steven Ferrario
14 Andy Chittum
17 Glenn Kent
18 Scott Neville
19 Jim Bucha
20 Anil Singh
21 Bryan McQueen[/quote]

[quote=“sneville44” post=63230]Hey Ladies!

Here’s the sign up list as of [color=#bb0000] Wednesday 2-8-12[/color]
1 Team Road Runner
2 Loren Trefethen
3 Bennett McMicking
4 Ron Harness
5 Larry Moore
6 William Shawhan
7 Deejay Riley
8 Dan Riley
9 Paul Blickman
10 Mike Sekhon
11 Team BTM Motorwerks
13 Steven Ferrario
14 Andy Chittum
17 Glenn Kent
18 Scott Neville
19 Jim Bucha
20 Anil Singh
21 Bryan McQueen
23 Scott “Scuff” Clough
24 Rick Row
25 Rob Lamb[/color][/quote]

25 and counting!

Gregory Liefooghe’s a new guy? As seen on TV? How were were we choosing ‘rookie’ partners again? :slight_smile:

Weather update!

Now that I’ve got you fair weather racers to sign up it looks like there might be a shower Sunday!

[quote=“sneville44” post=63254][quote=“sneville44” post=63230]Hey Ladies!

Here’s the sign up list as of [color=#bb0000] Wednesday 2-8-12[/color]
1 Team Road Runner
2 Loren Trefethen
3 Bennett McMicking
4 Ron Harness
5 Larry Moore
6 William Shawhan
7 Deejay Riley
8 Dan Riley
9 Paul Blickman
10 Mike Sekhon
11 Team BTM Motorwerks
13 Steven Ferrario
14 Andy Chittum
17 Glenn Kent
18 Scott Neville
19 Jim Bucha
20 Anil Singh
21 Bryan McQueen
23 Scott “Scuff” Clough
24 Rick Row
25 Rob Lamb[/color][/quote]

25 and counting![/quote]

Who are we missing? We should be able to hit 30. Scoot, get there phone numbers and make some calls.

I’m getting excited. :woohoo:

^^^^ That’s Bucha’s job he’s the sexretary!

New to me :wink:

NASA is going to pair up the teams for the Pro-Am Series. Because we’re competitors, Jim and I can’t participate in the selection of the teams. It will be the Will and Jerry Show B)

Weather Update.

Looks as if the forecast from two weeks ago was more accurate than three days ago. Now we have a chance of showers Friday and Saturday with Sunday looking dryer and rain/showers likely Sunday night, cool temperatures with light variable winds throughout the weekend.

[quote=“poppy” post=63302]Weather Update.

Looks as if the forecast from two weeks ago was more accurate than three days ago. Now we have a chance of showers Friday and Saturday with Sunday looking dryer and rain/showers likely Sunday night, cool temperatures with light variable winds throughout the weekend.[/quote]

Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves Moriarty? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? :wink:

Can you tell I don’t like racing in the rain?

[quote=“sneville44” post=63309][quote=“poppy” post=63302]Weather Update.

Looks as if the forecast from two weeks ago was more accurate than three days ago. Now we have a chance of showers Friday and Saturday with Sunday looking dryer and rain/showers likely Sunday night, cool temperatures with light variable winds throughout the weekend.[/quote]

Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves Moriarty? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? :wink:

Can you tell I don’t like racing in the rain?[/quote]

Ok, there is a 20% chance of a shower so we have a 100% chance it will be partly sunny. How’s that!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Poppy afraid of a little rain?