WTB: Motor

I’m looking for a complete and running M20B25 engine.
Anyone know of any? Any leads would be appreciated.

A guy down here in Savannah is selling an early model 325 4 door as a $200 parts car. Head is removed because they had intended to sell it separately. Car looks bad, but lots of good parts, especially for the price. You could pull the motor, put the head back on and install it in your car.

It’s an auto and the diff is probably a 4.10.

Rob: Chesterfield Auto Parts web page says they have 2 E30ies, in stock. Sorry to hear about your engine, was that your car parked in the roller coaster this past weekend?

also, know a guy who has doors, fenders and hood he wants to get rid of. If thats of interest let me know. better to reach me at jmcgr29948@aol.com

joe

Thanks for the lead, but I’m looking for something a little closer to Richmond, VA.

Joe, that’s good news. I would like to get a motor that has a known history. Right now, I want something to just drop in and go. I’ve been to CAP over the last few weeks ripping stuff out of one of their 30s.

Joe, yes. Good eye. That was me sitting there. Luckily I got great friends and was able to finish the comp school using a friend’s spec Miata.

I just sourced a motor. So I’m good to go.

rob, I have a pal in Hanover who has a door , fenders, roof, maybe a bumper or two, if your interested let me know