Where to buy PFC 08 pads

Been casting around and everyone I’ve contacted has them on backorder. Anyone know of a source with stock? 1st race weekend is only days away and last year’s Hawks won’t last another weekend.

topbrakes.com

I have two new sets of 08 fronts and one set of 08 rears. If you’re really in a pinch I can send a set to you.

Bimmerworld

Thanks Rob. I’m going to try about 2 more places and then I may take you up on your offer.

rcofer, I forgot to mention that one of the places that is out is BW. That was my first choice.

Interesting. I had previously found BestBrakes.com which appears to be the same site as TopBrakes.com only TB.C doesn’t have a phone number and doesn’t charge shipping over $100. They’re about 2 1/2 miles apart in Syracuse.

Rob in VA, thanks again for the offer. BestBrakes.com had stock and they’re on the way.

No problem. Glad you found some.

Kyle’s got some PFC06s he’s looking to unload if anyone is looking for that compound. He sticking with Hawks for some silly reason. :wink:

(We went an entire season on that compound!)

Figures, the day after I place an order with BB, BW e-mails me to tell me they have stock again.

Bimmerworld, but if they are out you can try Eric Wong (www.brakeswap.com) as he seems to always have stock. Plus, he is at a lot of NASA MA races so he can typically bring with. OG Racing also stocks them and I have had good luck there too.

Cheers