Where to buy a differential clutch pack?

Any suggestions on this? I’ve looked around at my usual suspects but can’t seem to find a source.

Jason

Also curious how in depth this job is. Does anyone know of a write up or can you give some helpful hints/special tools?

Thanks,

bimmerworld sells the clutch packs.

the install is pretty easy and I used the factory3performance (out of business now) instructions to do it.

I wasn’t able to find a copy online, but someone on here probably has a local copy.

E30-Limited-Slip-Clutch-Disc-Replacement.pdf

Thank you Rob.

I think Harrison Motorsports also sells the clutch packs…At least I turned my sources over to him when I exited the business.

I posted the instruction PDF online, at https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0BzfkUgART_B4OTgzMWMyNTgtNTYyZC00ZDA3LTkxODItNmY5MGE5ZWM0ZDhj&hl=en&authkey=CNS-1ssO

I have one of Chuck’s (Factory3) that I never used. You can have it for whatever I paid for it. Chuck, how much did these go for?

I used Chuck’s kit and instructions to great success. For those that know my mechanical skills, that’s a heck of an endorsement.

Thanks Ranger. I’ll probably take you up on that. Chuck, let us know how much they were.

Thanks,
Jason

I sold the discs for $69/ea (2 required) and also as part of a kit including 2 output shaft seals, cover gasket and 2 qts Red Line.

The whole kit was $176. If you don’t get the seals and cover gasket from Scott, the part #s are

Seal (2) 33-10-7-505-602-A

Gasket 33-11-1-210-405

Good luck!

Scott,

Do you have the seals and gasket? I don’t need the fluid, I have some. Let me know. I have a fedex acct number if you’re going to ship it that way or I can just pay you actual shipping if postal is easier.

Thanks,
Jason

you can get them at the Dealer for $39 a piece.

Just tell them you need them for a e24, 1988 635i works

part # 33141210626