What's this I see?

Ok folks, the next race isn’t until September so I feel the need to fill the time with some highly competitive bench racing/smack talk.

I’d like to start off by calling everyone’s attention to the fact that John Black has officially passed Natalie Black as the faster Black driver around Sebring. Now, I wouldn’t presume to know what goes on in the Black household, but Ill just bet there’s been some serious trash talk goin’ on there. So let’s hear it John. Have you found any glue on your steering wheel yet? Any antifreeze mixed in with your Gatorade? Perhaps a little ex lax in the morning coffee?

Ha ha! :laugh: The marital bliss continues…
Don’t get too excited yet… I took a look at the updated records page and what’s over there doesn’t quite match up with the race results from mylaps.com quite yet. I sent a note off to Simon and he’s going to be reviewing later.

For future reference, the only times that are used for “track record status” are times from races. I was 99% sure of this, but I confirmed it so we’d all know.

Here’s what I have… if anyone sees an issue, let me know :slight_smile:

2:43.290 Scott McKay 6/21/09
2:47.600 Don Stevens 6/21/09
2:47.680 Andrew Peterman 6/21/09
2:48.115 Natalie Black 6/21/09
2:48.225 Gary Nilsen 6/20/09
2:48.244 Michael Strasser 6/21/09
2:48.741 John Black 6/20/09

How long until the next race?!!
:dry:

Now that is very hurtful.

I kind of like the way that looks. Particularly considering Andrew’s fast race lap of 2:47:078 form Saturday was diasallowed because he was too light…Yes, Thank you. I think I will have cheese and baocn on my french fries! :woohoo:

Is Scott McKay racing with SE30? Last I heard he was running factory 5? Just wondering because I went to high school with him.
Jason

Jason,

Scott made a guest appearance in Spec E30 two weeks ago. See:

http://spece30.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,94/func,view/id,38621/catid,16/

Don

mmm… I LOVE cheese and bacon fries :slight_smile:

Aside from the guest hotshoe… it’s interesting to see that the group’s race times are a little more than a second apart!