what to remove?

Man, two weeks and two days! You should be done by now:P

DB

hahaha yeah i know,but with a full time job and still auto xing almost all the time… doesnt help, that and i am 23 and building a car that i really cant afford, but if there is a will there is a way.

i plan on working on it saturday and then maybe next weekend clean up the motor a little and drop it in.

has anybody ever swapped a e motor for an i? I know that you need to swap the harness and i am curious to see how hard that is.

I’m in the process now. I HAD a Bronzit car that was mysteriously and uncontrollably taken over at speed & balled up at VIR. Couldn’t have had anything to do with me being a non-driving dumbass. I’ll let you know if we have any problems/call you to ask what yours looks like. I probably have a bronzit mirror left if you need one.

Stuart

man so is this the curse/urban legand of owning a bronze car…? Yeah man if you are will to ship the mirror, ill take it.

I plan on doing some more work this weekend with some dry ice, then maybe start taking out the sunroof. I just need to plan it right because during the day i can have the car in my shop and if it is raining outside and i dont have the sunroof back in…wet car on the inside.

Does that dry ice really work? I used a Milwaukee heat gun I bought for peeling paint at Lowes. It worked great on the sound proofing on the transmission tunnel. I had it off in about two minutes.

John

I took all of the sound dampening material out of my car (including the trunk in about 45 minutes with an air chisel on a November morning last year… It took longer to clean the debris from the car than it did to get it loose.