Wanted: Spec e30 To Buy

Hi,

First off, thanks for the hospitality you showed my father and I this last weekend as Sears Point as we learn more about the series and start to look at cars. Was really great speaking to many of you.

We’re starting the process of looking for cars for sale and would really love some help if possible. If you have a car/s for sale or know someone who does can you please respond in this forum? If you yourself have a car for sale, can you please post pictures of the exterior, interior and engine bay and answer the following questions:

-Has it ever been wrecked? If yes, how so?
-What is the cars horsepower?
-What is the cars torque?
-When is the last time the engine was freshened?
-When is the last time the transmission was freshened?

Again, huge thank you and hopefully the next time I see you it will be as a competitor.

Brad

Hi Brad,

It was good meeting you and your Dad this weekend and talking about our brand of road racing and comparing it to the circle track racing you’ve been involved with. A world of difference it seems…$$, people, competition etc. I truly believe, that NASA SpecE30 (as well as Spec Miata) offers the absolute best-bang-for-the-buck road racing in the county. The added benefit to the racing aspect is the awesome people involved in this club.

Send me an email at scott.neville@norcalspece30.com and I will get you on my mailing list. I can send out an email blast to my list that you are looking for a SE30. Also, feel free to email me anytime with questions…I’m here to help.

Welcome to NorCal SpecE30!

Cheers,
Scott

Brad - Good to meet you this weekend. I know someone who might have a complete package (car/truck/trailer/spares) for sale soon. PM me.

Thanks Scott. Email sent to you.

PM Sent.

Thanks.