VIR Season Opener

Let’s get something going here, who’s going to be in Danville next weekend??

Robert - I’m in and can’t wait to have some fun.

What about:

Carter Hunt?
Frans Hansen?
Mike Davidson?
Jon Allen?
Skip Bennett?
Al Taylor?
Chris Cobetto? :wink:

Rob in VA wrote:

[quote]What about:

Carter Hunt-in I believe
Frans Hansen out
Mike Davidson out
Jon Allen-maybe
Skip Bennett not sure
Al Taylor not sure
Chris Cobetto? driving a mustang

DriveGear may be having a special guest driver coming for Saturday. I am hoping to make the official announcement tomorrow.

Guest driver eh? that’s pretty exciting. Do we know this lad?

Rob, glad you’re in. Looks like we’ll have Hey and Mariani as well.

I’ll be there running TTE. I plan on Comp school in March. Getting closer.

Jason
#199 - Grey E30

RGrace wrote:

[quote]Guest driver eh? that’s pretty exciting. Do we know this lad?

Rob, glad you’re in. Looks like we’ll have Hey and Mariani as well.[/quote]

Guest Driver Confirmed. Press Release to Follow!

Are we paddocking at the top of the hill? The usual spot? I will be there thursday night.
New enclosed trailer; I mat not be fast but I will be comfortable this season.

Pics attached [file name=resized_trailer_interior.jpg size=165314]http://spece30.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/resized_trailer_interior.jpg[/file]

rmariani wrote:

[quote]Are we paddocking at the top of the hill? The usual spot? I will be there thursday night.
New enclosed trailer; I mat not be fast but I will be comfortable this season.[/quote]

We may be setting up down closer to registration since the upper bathrooms probably wont have the water on. Nice trailer!! Got heat in that unit?

Nice looking trailer Rick!

You bet heat and AC for those July August cookers. Plenty of room in the back when the car is not in there if someone needs a warm place to crash. I will be up in the loft/gooseneck.

When are you coming down Andrew.

heat/ac

Thanks Rob, cant wait to get it to the track. It’s been a long winter.

Is everyone going to try to paddock together? If so we need a plan of attack. When folks are coming down; how much space we need to save etc.
I’ll be in Tuscon the next couple of days get back early Thursday and leave mid afternoon Thurs. for the track, so I am trying to get my act together today.

Shooot Rick! That thing looks sweeet. My dad and I will be down Thursday night…it depends on what time we get to Danville whether we drop the trailer at the track or just head straight to the hotel and show up at the track Friday morning.
Paddocking together is always more fun so lets make it happen, first E30 just stake out some space?

Nice trailer Rick!

registered for GTS1 but will have the Spec e30 there and for sale…may run it…if I can get the new control arms on…

Al

FARTBREF wrote:

[quote]registered for GTS1 but will have the Spec e30 there and for sale…may run it…if I can get the new control arms on…

Al[/quote]

Put Skeen in that car and see if he can win. helps your value

I’m in. See you guys in a few days!

new national spec e30 record. NorCal had 27 cars at infineon on saturday and lost 2 cars from damage or we would have had 29 on Sunday.

guys we finally out number the miata’s and we are running faster then all but one of them!!!

anyone else finding the RA1’s wearing out real fast?