VIR octoberfast (nasa mid-atlantic and southeast)

Who’s in, I’m looking forward to running the e30 for the first time at VIR after 10 years there in the Se-r…Octoberfast is always a good weekend, two races on saturday plus the fun one hour race on sunday…

who else is going to be there?

any south east guys coming up since your event that weekend got cancelled?

It is gonna be huge…great weather, great track, I am betting a bunch of SE guys will be there…

Al

We’ll be there, but not sure we’ll have an E30 ready by then… unless we build a convertible :wink:

Jim, build it…Seriously thinking about pulling the TD motor in my iC and running it…

Al

I’m planning on going.

i’ll be there for the second time this year. Hoping i don’t get hit by any flying vans on I77 like i did last trip up.

Entry list shows 19 cars, 20 cars signed up (they just haven’t moved me from group leader into spec e30)…any more out there not on registration list that will be there?

I will be there.

Rick C.

I will be there in the cheater gtr. I am looking for a SE30 so if anyone wants to sell that weekend find me, White GTR #666

Ill be there. Unfortunately not licensed yet so ill be in HPDE all weekend with the bright green SpecE30. Working on it and hopefully Ill be ready to go next spring.

the schedule is up

http://www.nasaracing.net/?page_id=1948

Just curious to why HPDE 4 is on the schedule, but there is no sign up for it. Am I missing something?

HPDE4 is the instructor group…

Great schedule unless you have an hpde 2 rental through sunday :frowning:

Drive-gear.com

ok ok…i’ll come too…just doesnt seem right to stay home while you guys are havin all the fun…

Wanda and I will be providing lunch for the SPEC E30 group Saturday at VIR. We will be in a blue and white Winnebago. Bring a chair and beverage and join us for comaraderie and “tall tales” :o)

Rick Cofer
SPEC E30 #184

[quote=“rcofer” post=68809]Wanda and I will be providing lunch for the SPEC E30 group Saturday at VIR. We will be in a blue and white Winnebago. Bring a chair and beverage and join us for comaraderie and “tall tales” :o)

Rick Cofer
SPEC E30 #184[/quote]

Awesome! thanks Rick. let us know if we can pitch in.

Drive-gear.com

I will be there - first time with the SpecE30 Mid-Atlantic group and first time at VIR. I’m also sponsoring Iraq veteran John Vann to run my SpecE30 in HPDE 1, which ought to cause some scrambling!

Looking forward to meeting you all. I will make sure to come around and introduce myself and John.

Lawrence
Racing4Vets.org SpecE30 #70

And the Spec E 30 Grand Masters Division will be well represented…
me…
E. Davidson
R. Mariani
R . Cofer…

new members welcome!.. just meet the rules and fine printed requirements…or just ask Ric Mariani…he knows…or I think he does or maybe I can remember…

Not yet signed up but you can add me to the Master’s Division. We practically have class of our own!