VIR Lap Dance 2012

Who’s going to the Feb 17-19 race?

http://www.nasaracing.net/?page_id=1049

Sounds like we might have a special guest racing with us!

Special guest? interesting, i havent heard anything. this is going to be a great event. cant wait to kick off the season. we have the Palacios’ coming up and a couple other SE guys as well. will make for some good racing. Bimmerworld is back on board with us again this year!! I will post up the details shortly. do we have a entry list yet?

That’s good news. TC Motorsports as well? Bimmerparts, yes?

No entry list yet.

Yeah I guess I’ll go to this…

I will be there, running spec e30!

Get me your parts needs now!!

Al

Anyone that wants some nice plastic bumpers front/rear with valance, Al got 'em!

So far I know of:
Eric Palacio
Julio Palacio
Brandon Hey
Robert Grace
Robert Gagliardo
Al Taylor
Andrew Zimmerman

Entry list posted, but everyone waits till the last minute.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtO5TecrDcGQdGRFVFVuNFJxQzBneUNjVTIyaWFRSmc

weather looking good…

Mid 50s! SWEET!

Looks like a good bunch of folks.

Does anyone know who this Skeen guy is! :evil:

Richard Cofer
Robert Gagliardo
Robert Grace
Tom Hall
Jeffrey Hall
Brandon Hey
Carter Hunt
Virgil R.(Rick) Mariani
Eric Palacio
Julio Palacio
Michael Skeen
Alonzo Taylor
Travis Wilson
Andrew Zimmermann

[quote=“FARTBREF” post=63100]I will be there, running spec e30!

Get me your parts needs now!!

Al[/quote]

'Glad you’ll be there!

I need a coolant cap for my daughter’s '90 325i…if you have one.

Carter

'Good to see some of the SE guys coming! We’ll try to put on a good show for you.

Also, Cobetto says a small bit of antifreeze is ok for the weekend. We’ll have mid 50’s for highs but it’s going to be cold at night…and at the morning drivers meeting.

I have a 40% ratio in the car now so I’ll drain the radiator and fill it with water. That should still be enough antifreeze even if it dips below freezing over the weekend.

Carter

I need a set of stock springs for my daughter’s '90 325i. If anyone has a set that’s in the way, bring them to VIR and I’ll pay what’s reasonable. Her car has the Spec E30 springs and dampers (it was a DE car for a few schools) so they’ll be for sale very soon.

Carter

[quote=“Carter” post=63435]I need a set of stock springs for my daughter’s '90 325i. If anyone has a set that’s in the way, bring them to VIR and I’ll pay what’s reasonable. Her car has the Spec E30 springs and dampers (it was a DE car for a few schools) so they’ll be for sale very soon.

Carter[/quote]
pretty sure i have a pair of front strut assemblies w/ oem shocks and springs in the garage, you’re weclome to swing by and grab the springs.

yup on the coolant cap…I have some stock rear springs also…

Al

[quote=“jtower” post=63444][quote=“Carter” post=63435]I need a set of stock springs for my daughter’s '90 325i. If anyone has a set that’s in the way, bring them to VIR and I’ll pay what’s reasonable. Her car has the Spec E30 springs and dampers (it was a DE car for a few schools) so they’ll be for sale very soon.

Carter[/quote]
pretty sure i have a pair of front strut assemblies w/ oem shocks and springs in the garage, you’re weclome to swing by and grab the springs.[/quote]

See you next week.

Thanks!

Carter

[quote=“FARTBREF” post=63465]yup on the coolant cap…I have some stock rear springs also…

Al[/quote]

Perfect.

'See you Saturday.

Carter

Here are my videos of this weekend at VIR. Sunday’s is probably a bit more interesting, but both are worth while watching to see Mike Skeen (red #211) do his magic.

Saturday - http://youtu.be/F91ugJv-kLY
Sunday - http://youtu.be/E67ETq3VUqE

That is some excellent driving and clean hard racing by everyone.

Are the SE36s that big a handful? I didn’t see any of them doing very well.

Awesome time racing with MA guys, I look forward to coming back in March. Lesson learned: full treads don’t do so well without rain. Congrats to Skeen for sweeping the weekend.