VIR july 09

Drive Gear just pulled out of Paulies (Pooresports)shop, be there in 8 hours…

lets see some videos. I had a great time this weekend and experienced some great racing. I’ll have my videos up later tonight. Congrats Robert on your first win. And Skip did a great job to stay out in front yesterday. bravo.

cheers,

Just a quick thanks to the Allens and Graces for doing so much at the Saturday lunch. It was good to see such a good turnout and this kind of activity really seems to add to the weekend.

Spec E30 also wants to thank Drive Gear Racing for sharing your tables, paddock area, and grill, for the lunchtime cookout.

On another note, it was good to have a successful weekend of racing where the competition was close…but was mostly clean.

Good job guys!

And while I donked Jon Allen kind-of hard at Oak Tree turn during the Sunday race, his immediate wave, and mine, showed us both that he had been blocked in the turn, and that I certainly was not trying to hit him.

We had a very good turnout at VIR and I hope we’ll see everyone at Summit next month.

Carter

MikeD wrote:

[quote]lets see some videos. I had a great time this weekend and experienced some great racing. I’ll have my videos up later tonight. Congrats Robert on your first win. And Skip did a great job to stay out in front yesterday. bravo.

cheers,[/quote]

We all knew Robert would get a win, so congrats!

Carter

Thanks Carter. It means a lot.