VIR Heatwave

Looking forward to another great racing weekend at VIR. Should be a big field. Who is in/out??
We have rental rides available if anyone is looking…

Drive-gear.com

sorry, to say I am out for this one, will be back for Summit in August

I think I am in…will be doing the UTCC Friday…if I can make it will be in the totally illegal convertable with old RA1’s///

Al

If Al’s in, then so am I!!!
-Vic

If Vic and Al are in, count me in too! Gotta call Andrew…

I’m in. Will be arriving late Thur night. If someone is arriving Thur evening, will trade beer for some space near a power plug-in. Trailer has AC now.

will see what we can do, just signed on a former SE racer for this event…

drive-gear.com

I’m in, but waiting to hear back from Cobetto regarding a non-operational discount code that was my refund from the March event I couldn’t make before I’m officially signed up. Planning to do Friday test/tune as well, and will get there Thursday night.

I’m instructing at the Comp Licensing school Friday. My son is swimming in our local cahmpionship swim meet Saturday afternoon so I’ll be there with him.

I’ll be at the party Saturday night and will be racing Sunday.

'Can’t wait to get back to the track!

Carter

I’ll be there Thurs at 5:30, I’ll block the other side of a pole off also.

Looks like we at about 16 so far! going to be a great weekend

drive-gear.com

Lucky bastards! Stay in the shade, it’s going to be another hot July event!!

Bring your canopies, fans, and driver coolers!

Carter

Julian,
You still in? You’d make 19, which puts us at the magic number to double Grace’s Toyo bucks :wink:
-Vic

[quote=“victorhall” post=73216]Julian,
You still in? You’d make 19, which puts us at the magic number to double Grace’s Toyo bucks :wink:
-Vic
[/quote]

Long story, but the short version is “no”. Not going to make this one. Actually going to be selling the E30.

Sorry to hear that!
-Vic