Video from my Summit wreck posted

For fun, count the seconds in the “darkness.”

http://vimeo.com/4736512

bummer :frowning:

Work’s got me headed overseas for a year, but we will rebuild it!!

-Vic

WOW! …that was a pretty good hit, I assume that was the 944 that came in missing a right front wheel/disconnected from the A-arm assembly? I saw it on the wrecker.

Great video footage of the incident though…hope you get your car fixed right and come back racing.

victorhall wrote:

[quote]
Work’s got me headed overseas for a year, but we will rebuild it!!

-Vic[/quote]

Vic, That looked pretty scary. Sorry about the loss.

Where are they sending you? I spent 3 years working overseas in different countries.

Yeah, that was the 944 on the wrecker - the wheel was only held on by the brake line. The 944 guys were speculating that his car was toast.

I’m off to Dijon, France for a year starting this August. I’ll be 4-5 hours from the 'ring :woohoo: Gonna have to find me something fast and german to buy (and then sell the next year). Anybody know any german or french folks with E30 M3 Evo III’s sitting around in the garage? Skeen’s idea was to find an M5 wagon. Anyone know if the Maryland motor vehicle administration has reciprocity with France?

-Vic

Wow, i hear they have really good Mustard there. At least your company is sending you near a track. i was in 3rd world (sorry “Emerging”) countries most of the time.

Just do a European delivery of a New BMW M6 :wink:

Dang Vic,

That track doesn’t like you. Sorry to see that.

Don