UUC 10% discount to NASA members

got this email via my BMW CR membership so thought I’d pass it on …
cheers,
bruce

UUC "Racer Net" Program

As an official sponsor of BMW Club Racing and NASA, UUC now offers a "racer net" discount of 10%* to racers who are licensed with BMW CR, NASA, or SCCA.

Please fax a copy of your licensing paperwork to 413-581-4202 and call to apply your discount.

• not to be combined with other discounts or promotions.

What about NASA members who are HPDE students?

I’m not sure - maybe call them and tell them you’re working on your race car/license.
cheers,
bruce

We will honor the UUC 10% discount even if you haven’t recieved your license yet.

Regards,
David
Harrison Motorsports
www.hmsport.com

We will honor the UUC 10% discount even if you haven’t recieved your license yet.

Regards,
David
Harrison Motorsports
www.hmsport.com

Sweet!

UUC does not honor the discount. I just called and asked about it (was at work and couldn’t get to the forums here to check the full terms of the deal, I wish waited now and ordered through HMS) and the guy on the phone said that it didn’t exist or had no clue about it. (I even mentioned that I was NASA and BMWCCA, granted I’m not licensed yet, but they didn’t even mention that the discount existed). I’m not trying to sound like a complainer but the service was less than stellar as well. Granted it wasn’t a big order (DSSR) but, when I called to order (read: spend money) I was told no discount and since I haven’t ordered previously to pretty much hang up the phone and put the order through the web (now that’s going out of your way to make a sale :unsure: ). I still put the order though since I’ve heard how good the product is, but now I’m really reluctant to ever order anything from them again not matter how good it is. I hope no one else is having any issues

you shouldn’t feel bad about "complaining" - sounds like you got lousy service and bad info. Call the Harrison Motorsports folks or one of our sponsors that sell UUC.
cheers,
bruce

To the best of my knowledge the UUC discount is only for the SE36 racers. However, any specE30 racer or wannabe can get the discount through Harrison Motorsports.
Either email me at david@harrisonmotorsports or call the shop at 678/879-1200 local or 866/795-2002 toll free.
Sorry for sounding like an advertisment but we are starting to sponsor more NASA stuff to offset sounding like an infomercial.

Rgrds,
David
Harrison Motorsports
www.hmsport.com

cdm5go wrote:

[quote]To the best of my knowledge the UUC discount is only for the SE36 racers. However, any specE30 racer or wannabe can get the discount through Harrison Motorsports.
Either email me at david@harrisonmotorsports or call the shop at 678/879-1200 local or 866/795-2002 toll free.
Sorry for sounding like an advertisment but we are starting to sponsor more NASA stuff to offset sounding like an infomercial.

Rgrds,
David
Harrison Motorsports
www.hmsport.com[/quote]

Hmmmm…is it retroactive, David?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sure…in which case you owe me more money.

cdm5go wrote:

Drat. I take back my previous comment.