ThunderHill Bike Race 3/14/2012

OK guys,
Spring is almost in the air, time to dust off your 2 wheelers & start training for round 1 of the Thunderhill Bike Race Series…Drivers,crew,family members, Nasa Officials, etc. are welcome.
Saturday,30-45 minutes after last run group. This casual event is NOT endorsed by Nasa nor Thunderhill Raceway & all bikes/riders on track are to be responsible while riding…That means No drinking booze & riding.

The race distance for Round 1 will be 2 laps, Round 2 will be 3 laps & round 3 will be 4 laps.

Working on awards that will be forthcoming.

Lets get a list going of who is in…

Poppy - OooooUuuuuTee OUT!

Volunteering for the official K-Wall drink monitor and Race Director.

[quote=“Steve Ferrario” post=64170]OK guys,
Spring is almost in the air, time to dust off your 2 wheelers & start training for round 1 of the Thunderhill Bike Race Series…Drivers,crew,family members, Nasa Officials, etc. are welcome.
Saturday,30-45 minutes after last run group. This casual event is NOT endorsed by Nasa nor Thunderhill Raceway & all bikes/riders on track are to be responsible while riding…That means No drinking booze & riding.

The race distance for Round 1 will be 2 laps, Round 2 will be 3 laps & round 3 will be 4 laps.

Working on awards that will be forthcoming.

Lets get a list going of who is in…[/quote]

So Bennett,
If after your stellar performance this past weekend, I told you that you could win on Sunday at TH if you did the Saturday night bike race would you? You can do it! Take yourself to the next level, I know you have the ability…Your GNT NFL will be waiting for you at the finish line.

I’m in, but I think we need to add weight penalties. Steve you get a 50 pound weight penalty. Dave should get a 75 pound penalty. The rule is the weight can be loaded into a pull along cart, and the weight includes the cart. :stuck_out_tongue:

That last race almost killed me :sick: . Talk about not warming up. That makes a big difference. I think I need to start riding again.

I just received a Ride your way lean, bicycling book in the mail. I didn’t order it. One of you guys trying to be funny.

Ok, 3.5 weeks to go…who’s been putting time in the saddle? Dust it off & let’s make round 1 tons of fun.

Went to go on a 25mi ride and both tires were flat!

Same here, I went to go on a 40 mile ride, and my ass was flat on the couch. :S

Headed out for a 3hr ride, frost on the ground, sunny & clear. No air in my tires so I think I will take advantage of some reisistance training…boyz, get it going

Oh wow - now I see this. How much time do I have left to train? :blink:

According to your topic race date, I missed the bike race! Lucky for you all cuz I was aiming to win!