ThunderHill 4/14-15/2012

I see rain in the 15 day forecast, stay tuned!

In Alaska!

Poppy, we ride bikes rain or shine…Hope you have been out wheeling it…Remember, it is only 2 laps. Short term pain, long night of drinking afterword.

From what I can see and remember its 10 days out but there’s rain/showers Thursday through Saturday in the forecast. So you better put fenders on your bike so your tail feathers don’t get wet in the bike race!

[quote=“Steve Ferrario” post=64640]In Alaska!

Poppy, we ride bikes rain or shine…Hope you have been out wheeling it…Remember, it is only 2 laps. Short term pain, long night of drinking afterword.[/quote]

Got the flats fixed but now my kick stand broke.

Man I wish I was coming up there to kick some butt. Finally got the 55 car humming and I am buried in commitments. Whine, whine whine, I know.

Have fun boys!

Here we go with the uncertainty of spring weather. Looks to be rain Thursday afternoon and night into early Friday morning then partly to mostly sunny Saturday with rain/showers late Sunday. Pleasant temps into the low 70’s with light variable winds.

I suspect it will change by next weekend!

So now, drizzle thursday night then partly cloudy through the weekend!

Who’s coming out this weekend? The following folks are registered as of right now.

BW Racing (Jim Bucha)
Scoot Neville
Jason Godfrey
GSS Racing West (Ron Harness)
Team A-1 Autoworks
Bill Shawhan
Larry Moore
Bennett McMicking
Matt Row
Deejay Riley
Dan Riley
Andre Schagerer
Ray Zanotto
BTM Motorwerks (Brad McClure)
Lang-Oliver Racing (Dave Lang)
Jason Alexandridis
Derek Welch

Thunderhill in the spring - can’t get much better’n that!

Friday will be dicey, improving Saturday and Sunday.

Ill be out there with Mike Sekhon

I will be there!
I just registered!!!
Casa Ramos Friday night wooohoooo!!!

Poppy;

On Friday, Connect that rear bar and get out there and practice your power slides.

BRad

Here’s what NASA registration has confirmed as of this morning:

BW Racing (Jim Bucha)
Scoot Neville
Jason Godfrey
GSS Racing West (Ron Harness)
Team A-1 Autoworks
Bill Shawhan
Larry Moore
Bennett McMicking
Matt Row
Deejay Riley
Dan Riley
Andre Schagerer
Ray Zanotto
BTM Motorwerks (Brad McClure)
Lang-Oliver Racing (Dave Lang)
Jason Alexandridis
Derek Welch
Steve Ferrario
Andy Chittum
Mike Sekhon
Clough Construction (Scott Clough)
North Bay Bavarian (Greg Peterson)
Glenn Kent

Others expected, but not confirmed:

Point Six (Gary Rieger)
Lightning (Bryan) McQueen
Anil Singh
Paul Blickman
Jeff Awender
Mike Shawhan
Gone Racing (Deck Bros.)

23 confirmed with a stong potential for over 30. Did I miss anyone?

Gonna be fun!
Jim

Looking forward to the weekend weekend of racing.

I’ll be bringing 6 cases of beer for the after hour Spec E30 Happy Hour on Saturday Night.

BRad

I’ll be there. See you guys tomorrow

Well…

videos?

results?

observations?

Heard the water was poisoned//// true?

Bennett tried to drown me with Casa Ramos margaritas on Friday night…but his evil plan did not work. Three fishbowl-sized frosties are not enough to hurt Scoot’s performance. Scoot slept well at the Carson 16. It would have been another story if the five frosties Bennett had planned for me to drink materialized :sick: Scoot was too smart for that! Brad was happy to relieve me of at least one frosty…not sure what happened to #5 :huh:

Since you didn’t appreciate my gesture to repay you for all the hard work you do for SpecE30 and gave my gift away, its water for you next month! Hopefully half we through the race you have to stop and take a peeeeeee!

Since you didn’t appreciate my gesture to repay you for all the hard work you do for SpecE30 and gave my gift away, its water for you next month! Hopefully half we through the race you have to stop and take a peeeeeee![/quote]

Au contraire mon ami…I highly appreciated your friendly gesture…Scoot knows his limits. I was simply trying to spread the cheer! That’s how I roll! :wink:

Since you didn’t appreciate my gesture to repay you for all the hard work you do for SpecE30 and gave my gift away, its water for you next month! Hopefully half we through the race you have to stop and take a peeeeeee![/quote]

Au contraire mon ami…I highly appreciated your friendly gesture…Scoot knows his limits. I was simply trying to spread the cheer! That’s how I roll! ;)[/quote]

Ok ok, your back on my good side… Straight shotsss for you! :evil: