ThunderHill 4/13-14/2013

Finely we get back to THill after 8 months. The weather looks to be rain free, at one point they were forecasting some showers Friday into Saturday now it’s just cloudy and cool, temps in the low 70’s.

I’ll be there for my first race with you guys
going up thurday to pratice on friday with larry and gregory
:slight_smile:

Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful warm sunny weekend, temps for Saturday will be in the low 80’s.

Who’s signed up??

If all goes well Scoot will look like this :frowning: then :blink: then :sick: Saturday morning as he tries to chock his trailer tires because they feel like there spinning around the paddock.

Viva Casa!

you guys know of anyone selling a Se30? or a car thats a good candidate for a build?

Ha Ha Poppy…I’m not falling for your evil plan of unlimited Margaritas (like I have in the past). I have to be responsible now that I have a teammate…limit: only two Casa Ramos Frosties on Friday night…B)

Here’s the sign up list so far…the red type indicated folks I think will be going but who haven’t yet registered: Jim and I have been checking with folks and have listed the folks we don’t think will be going (and will be sorely missing out BTW!)

1 Team KMG Racing (Singh/Kurtz)
2 Team BW Racing (Bucha)
3 Team Nevile/Thomas
4 Charles Pratt (rookie)
5 Andre Schagerer
6 Team McMicking/Zanotto
7 Team Emerson/Faules
8 Team Clough Construction
9 J.P. Cadoux
10 Team Mad Hamster Racing (Rieger)
[color=#ff0000]11Team PointSix/TFB (Ferrario)
12 Team Gone Racing (Deck Bros)
13 Team BTM Motorwerks (McClure)
14 Team Shawhan (Bill)
15 Team A1 Autoworks
16 Richard Safreno
17 Larry Moore
18 Jason Alexandridis
19 Ray Zanotto[/color]

Team Power Smiths (?)
Team BlickMick (?)
Team Wolfgang's Foreign Car (?)

K. Gorman (out)
D. Gorman (out)
R. Lamb (out)
B. McQueen (out)
D. Riley (out)
DJ Riley (out)
R. Harness (out)
A. Singh (out)
Team North Bay Bavarian (out)
D. Welch (out)

or Scott,

You could just make sure you are not the one driving on saturday. Then, i dont see why it would be an issue to drink to your hearts desire on friday :evil: :whistle:

[quote=“Speedracer” post=71889]or Scott,

You could just make sure you are not the one driving on saturday. Then, i dont see why it would be an issue to drink to your hearts desire on friday :evil: :whistle:[/quote]

You have a point there DeeJay…however, unlike my college days, I can’t bounce back from a bender like I use to. I learned that the last time trying to qualify with a hangover. Plus, even if I wait and race on Sunday, Dean won’t want me falling asleep on the radio. :side:

Looking forward to the weekend. I was hoping to see some points from NASA, but no, so we did the top 5.

Brad is the lead
Steve in second
Gary 3rd
Larry 4th
Michael in 5th

Check out the sheet. Sorry for not doing everyone.
[attachment=1955]2013se30points.pdf[/attachment]