then i'll be second-

hello…

Miami-Homestead here …

been lurking for some time, so i finally took the time to register .

Alpineweiss '87 325.

Looking forward to seeing the SpecE30 series be popular and frequent down here in the Southland. Homestead speedway being 5 minutes away, but i’m in easy trailering distance to Sebring and Moroso. I’m sure the events will be filled if made a bit closer to Southern Florida aficionados.

glad to be a part of this !!

Welcome to the group! Here’s to getting some Florida cars running soon.

I used to live in S Fla and have been a spectator at Homestead, both the oval and the roval. How is the infield course to drive on?

I love the roval. If you guys get a decent little field down there I’d likely drive down for an event.

Welcome to the FL club! We’re new to FL too… started our build in Ohio and took it on the road this January.

If you read the "I’ll be first" post you’ll see that things will be heating up down here (pun intended) before too long with more cars being prepped for spec e30.

My husbnad John (jblack on the board) and I have been working on our car non-stop since we trailered it back from Ohio to Tampa in early July. (It was stolen on its trailer from Cleveland, Ohio in January).
Progress is good - but we have an entirely new region of racetracks to learn here in FL and the SE, so we’ll probably hit some HPDEs to sort the car out and figure out our way around. Looks like NASA FL has a Sebring event Oct 13-14 and BMW CCA has an event at Sebring Oct 27-28 (and we’d love to make the CCA Road Atlanta school Sept 21-23, but that’s probably pushing it!)
Anyway, you’ll probably be seeing us start popping up at events sometime this fall…
Looking forward to taking a shot at both Homestead and Moroso.
Alpine White rocks!
Natalie