The Build is Underway for Both Cars!

I am currently building 2 Spec e30 cars and was wondering if anyone here has a spec car in the east Tennessee area I could look at. I have read the CCR and Spec e30 rules from front to back & have these cars about 75% of the way ready, but I would like to see and take pics (and speak to the driver)to make sure I’m on the right path. Thanks in advance!

Ray
East Tennessee Euro Werks

Ray -

I don’t know of anyone near Knoxville, but if you are up for a road trip there will be a bunch of E30s at Road Atlanta for the races in a couple weeks.

That would be a good opportunity to crawl over a bunch of cars and ask questions.

Steve D.

Steve D wrote:

[quote]Ray -

I don’t know of anyone near Knoxville, but if you are up for a road trip there will be a bunch of E30s at Road Atlanta for the races in a couple weeks.

That would be a good opportunity to crawl over a bunch of cars and ask questions.

Steve D.[/quote]

Yeah, I was planning on being there anyways. I’ll just do my research there! Thanks anyways.

Ray

There are several cars 3 hours to the east of you. 3-4 in Winston Salem and I’m in Greensboro (as of today). I’ll be at Road Atlanta and will be happy to share what I know.

scottmc wrote:

Thank you Sir…Much appreciated!