Texas Spec E30 BBQ Fest @ Salt Lick

Looking at having a Texas Spec E30 get together at Salt Lick BBQ in driftwood. Let’s use this as a poll to everyone’s availability between Saturday November 15th and Saturday November 22nd. Chime in with your availability.
B)

How 'bout October 25, Saturday. I’ll attend, so there are two at the meeting.

RP

I can make it anytime either weekend (Nov 15th or 22nd). Although I was just thinking about signing up for the NASA Nola event on the 15-16th.

I could probably also do October 25th if we do it early in the afternoon.

Thanks for the offer Robert, but I wouldn’t want to put Robin though that after traveling all week for work. We’ll figure something out while you’re in town.

Anyone else have a preference or conflict with the 15th or 22nd?

I’m good with Nov 15th!

Lets go ahead and plan on November 22nd. With it being a Saturday and assuming we’ll have a pretty big group, recommend we get there a little earlier in the evening. Let’s shoot for 6:00. I’ll go ahead and start a list below so if you’re going to make it, reply copying the list and adding yourself in.

Kelly & Wendy Childress

Sounds great, I’m in!

(currently staring at COTA registration total and figuring out how to do that and build a car barn)

I have to miss this one, just realized I have a race (the on-foot kind) that afternoon in Austin. I’ll catch you guys next time though!

One week out… who’s in?

Kelly/Wendy
Mark/Melissa

Jeff/Amy?
Skip?
Matt?
Tim?
Dan?
Robert?

[quote=“kchildre” post=78868]Lets go ahead and plan on November 22nd. With it being a Saturday and assuming we’ll have a pretty big group, recommend we get there a little earlier in the evening. Let’s shoot for 6:00. I’ll go ahead and start a list below so if you’re going to make it, reply copying the list and adding yourself in.
[/quote]

I am working and wont be able to make it.

I should be there, with Amy and kids, too.

The E30 is being delivered Saturday. Not sure yet what time.
Really want to make it. But, might be last minute before I know.

• Skip

Alright! Starting to get stoked for this. I haven’t made the Salt Lick trek in a while

Be good to see y’all.