TC Motorsports to Sponsor Nasa MA Spec E30

Hello All! Carlo Sparacio from TC Motorsports has stepped up and will offer a $50.00 Gift Certificate randomly awarded at each NASA Ma Saturday race! More From Carlo:

Great, thanks! I think with your group, the best way we can help is with OE and aftermarket parts and technical support. We have every part that Pelican Parts sells for example, in stock, but not a big website to support that catolog data base. With a quick phone call can work through any issues you have and get the right parts out to you. We also stock many (most) aftermarket parts for the E30.

I think what sets us apart from most places is the quick, friendly and personal response time we give to our clients. Virtually all of our clients have my cell number and I can be found giving technical support on the weekends through phone calls, texting and emails.

Looking at the SE30 forum, there seems to be a lot of people saying exactly that about us to other forum users (great customer support and quick ship times).

Carlo Sparacio
TC Motorsports, LLC
1302 West Main Street, Suite 9
Auburn, WA 98001
253-887-0500
carlo@tcmotorsports.net

I will have decals which are required to be displayed on each side of your car. We will have a drawing Saturday after the races at the DriveGear trailer.

Andrew Z
Drive-gear.com

Great program from a great vendor!!

I hope this works well for Carlo and we can do the same program in the Southeast!! Nice job, Andrew.

I didn’t know they stocked everything that Pelican Parts stocks. I might give them a shot on my next order.

How is it that MA SpecE30 has, what, 2 sponsors and everyone else has 0? What is it that they are doing that SE is failing to do? Making some phone calls maybe? Come on SE, get on the phone, talk that talk and get us some sponsors too.

But none of this conventional 1-3rd place foolishness. That’s so passe’.

8-10th place. That’s where we need the money to fall.

you realize that evan put together a bimmerworld deal for se right? awards for 1st, 6th,and 11th place finishes one race per weekend.

My bust, I was thinking that was a MA sponsorship. I’m gonna own 11th, girls!

My bust, I was thinking that was a MA sponsorship. I’m gonna own 11th, girls![/quote]

with your luck there will only be ten cars in the next race