Spec Exhaust

I just tried to call and email Paul, the email was returned and was told the number was disconnected. Where do we go from here? I need a new exhaust and am trying to be Spec legal.

What number did you call?

215-795-2952 I believe is the correct number.

OK Thanks, I will try that number. That is not the same number that is listed in the Link Section of this Web Site.

We need to fix that. The number here is different from the number listed on the “Links” page, which is different from the number listed on the “Contacts” page.

Ranger, can you edit those pages once the correct number is definitively identified?

[quote=“juliancates” post=72137]We need to fix that. The number here is different from the number listed on the “Links” page, which is different from the number listed on the “Contacts” page.

Ranger, can you edit those pages once the correct number is definitively identified?[/quote]
The # for Paul in Contacts came from me. He designated that # as his preferred contact # in a conversation we had in Jan12. I didn’t know about the old info in the Links section, sorry. The Links entry is deleted now.

Gman, where are you from? I have an extra Paul Poore exhaust…

I would like to hear more about the exhaust that you have(ghartrum@yahoo.com),I live in Ballwin, MO 63011. thats right outside of St Louis, MO.
I did end up leaving a Voice Mail on his phone(215-795-2952).

I called him two weeks ago, and I had the wrong number as well, but he still took the call, and gave me his correct number. Seems like a nice guy, my exhaust just arrived today like he said it would. Can’t wait to install it next week!