Spec E30 logo patches are now available

I got mine today - it’s awesome. Thanks Ranger!

Scott, they arrived today. Thanks again, they are awesome!

I got my today too. Thanks!

Sorry that there was a shortage on the patches…that was my fault.

The guys out on the West Coast needed to represent the series on their suits, so I cleaned Ranger out.

However, as a result, EVERY SoCal driver is wearing one and most of the NorCal guys are, too. In fact, our Race director made a point in a recent event driver’s meeting to comment to the entire group that it was nice to see that every Spec E30 driver he looked at had both the NASA patch and Spec E30 patch on their race suits. He also noted that we looked unified and showed a strong driver pride in their series. In fact, after the general meeting the RD was talking with the directors for SM and 944 Spec, he was overhead saying “Your Spec Miata and 944 Spec drivers might want to take not of that.” Then, at the awards ceremony after the race, our Regional Chairman even commented on the very same thing.

So let this be an example for every region…people notice and it looks good when ALL our drivers represent what series they run in.

A tilt of the hat and hearty thank you goes out to Ranger for making them available to us. So support the series and a fellow racer who took the initiative and get one on your suit. In fact, get one on all driver suits.

Scott, let me know when you have another batch ready. I need a half dozen for the MW guys.

I got in a bunch of them a couple weeks ago so there’s plenty left. Just order via Paypal scott@gress.org

Just ordered 6 for the MW guys.

Ordered another 10 for the MN guys!

Who are these MN guys and when are they going to be racing with us?

They are a mysterious race, those vikings.

I went ahead and ordered some nomex thread that roughly matches the blue border of the patches. I have a crap load. If anyone wants some (directors?) to distribute to their drivers, let me know.

Placing another order!

Is there a place on the suit that this logo is supposed to be placed? ( or drivers preference ? )

Thanks

Na. I put my NASA on the left side and the SE30 on the right side of the chest.

:laugh:

We need a NASA patch too? Sheesh your killing my corner weighting… :woohoo:

The only requirement is the NASA patch. You should probably place both as low on the chest as possible to keep the weight lower in the chassis.

Here you go

This is what I have on the rear of my car. It made it thru tech last year w/o being noticed. Near as I can tell, not a single person noticed it all year, except for the person or two, in a fit of frustration, I pointed it out to.

It’s very painful to create a joke that no one notices. It’s also painful to find out that…well…I’d been under the impression that people really pay a lot of attention to me. How else can I interpret the complete lack of belly laughs and congratulations re. my great NASA joke? I came up with this “it’s all about me” theory in HS you see. I knew that behind the scenes, I was on the front burner of everyone’s thoughts and they spent a lot of time talking about me. Me me me me me. So it’s coming as quite a shock, at age 50 now, that maybe I did not entirely have the right of it all along. Wow, what a blow.

Got any more patches??

If you mean SpecE30 patches, yes. http://spece30.com/classifieds/6-safety-equipment/545-spece30-patches-for-race-suit-

If you mean SpecE30 patches, yes. http://spece30.com/classifieds/6-safety-equipment/545-spece30-patches-for-race-suit-[/quote]

PayPal sent-Thanks