Spec E30 Exhaust

Does any one have the contact info for the spec exhausts??? How do you get one? Thanks Scott

Paul Poore (exhaust guy) - pooresports@verizon.net

Does any one have a phone number to Pauls shop? Thanks for the help Scott

How can i get a Spec exhaust??? Paul has not answered any of my E-mails. Does anyone have his phone munber??? Thanks for any help. Scott

mo30 wrote:

Carter suggest that we CC him when sending a request to Paul. That way he can help manage the flow of information.

Scott, Just wanted to let you know that the e-mail address that was posted is correct, but I haven’t received anything from you. You could also call me at 215-766-2555. Paul

Paul,

Did you get my second email? I was asking about shipping the exhaust USPS to an APO address. I emailed from my Air Force work email address BTW.

-Tim

Paul, I sent two E-mails and one was returned?? Thanks for the heads up. Scott

Damn this is a cluster fuck. OK, so are we SURE this is the correct email address? And what is Carter’s address, for those of us who aren’t tuned into this board every week for the latest updates…?

click on Spec E30 Contacts in the left column

The email address works fine. Paul responded to me today letting me know that he doesn’t have any exhaust systems on hand now and should have some after next week. He is hoping to bring some to VIR this month, unfortunately work has got me traveling a lot and I can’t make that race either.

I emailed Paul earlier today and haven’t heard back from him just yet…I will be at the VIR race and need one of these systems as well - if any of you are in line to get one maybe I can bring it down to the May 3rd/4th CMP event for you.

I assume to “get in line” one must first contact Paul then?

I’ll give him a call tomorrow.

Jeff,

I posted this earlier today.
http://spece30.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,86/func,view/id,22992/catid,31/

It’s good to know we’re all willing to help each other out… that was a big part of the appeal for Spec E30.