Sonoma Sept 29-30

Hey guys -

As of now, we’ve got only 11 folks registered for this weekend and the cut-off for registering without penalty is Wednesday!

Jon Emerson/Carter Hunt
Jason Godfrey
Team BW Racing
Emil Sildos
Raymond Zanotto
Larry Moore
Team North Bay Bavarian
Thomas Coon
Noam Ben-Hamou
Deejay Riley
Dan Riley

Looks like we have some new guys to the group and the Grand Poobah of SE30 himself - let’s reach out and show them some NorCal hospitality.

Also, note the info in Scoot’s email sent today - we have a different paddock area this weekend.

See you then!
Jim

I will not race this weekend as the motor is not due back from the machine shop untill the end of the week. I will be there to support all of my fellow racers!!!

Scott

I just signed up. See you guys this weekend.

Anil

I’m signed up. Better put your driving shoes on boy’s, it’s going to be a fun hot weekend.

:evil:

Here’s our list as of now:

Jon Emerson
Jason Godfrey
Team BW Racing
Emil Sildos
Raymond Zanotto
Larry Moore
Team North Bay Bavarian
Thomas Coon
Noam Ben-Hamou
Deejay Riley
Dan Riley
Steven Ferrario
Ethan Stone
Anil Singh
Bennett McMicking
Mike Sekhon
William Shawhan
Team BTM Motorwerks
Matthew Row

19 on the books and I assume at least 3 more late arrivals, possibly more. I’ll have BimmerWorld and PFC contingency decals for folks who weren’t at the last event. Don’t forget that our paddock space has changed for this weekend - see the schedule posted on the NASA registration site for this weekend for specifics.

Brad, no worries as I will use my 986 Cooling system to stay super cool & comfortable. Remember, a cool car is a fast car…

Oh yaa, Friday night dinner at WildFox? Instead of drinking frothy margaritas we will be drinking fruit of the vine & eating gourmet grub.

looking at how the weather has been in the bay area, i wondered if i was even going to need my cool shirt. I suppose Steve, that you and i will be the fast, cool cars B)

BTW, i just assumed there was testing on friday? is there and how do i contact the people in charge?

Contact main track office…Go to Infineon website.

Real Men don’t use cool suits. :laugh:

Yes, but 10x Ironmen do.

I think we had a great weekend of racing. What do you guys think?

Carter Visited us from Virginia, which was cool. I think he was busy running a enduro, so I didn’t get a chance to talk with him much. I hope he had a good time at Sonoma Raceway.

What happen to Ferrario? I was hoping for some serious battles between him and me, but instead had a great time chasing Charlie down.

Charlie, good job driving the vert. That was alot of fun. It must have been that extra 5 HP!

Sekon, you car is fixable. Let me know if your going to start over.

Mike S. - I hope you learned something this weekend about racecraft.

Gary R. - Bummer on the DQ? for the newly implements no moves rule.

For the new guys at the very back of the pack, come on and step it up.

Cheers

Brad

I finally converted my iPhone video of Saturday’s standing start. Quality not so hot…but what a view! I received permission to access the starter’s crow’s nest for our start. Pretty exciting! Here’s a link to the video of the start + the first lap.

https://vimeo.com/52432513