Sonoma Oct 27-28

Looks like we’re a little light on the official entries and I know a bunch more guys are going to be signing up (so sign up!)… Don’t forget that the last day to register without penalty is Weds (so sign up now!). Here’s who we have at the moment:

Jon Emerson
BW Racing
Jason Godfrey
Larry Moore
Andre Schagerer (in a shiny new car)
Jeff Awender
Clough Construction
Dan Riley
Deejay Riley

That’s it, nine as of this morning (so sign up!).

Current weather prediction shows a clear window this weekend - Poppy, what say you?

Jim

My weather report for this weekend shows variable snow, temps in the low teens, winds gusting to 40mph. Perfect!

I’m doing my rain dance! :woohoo:

I’m riding my ostrich…I meant bike

Yeah Bennett for your hunting trip to Montana!!!

:silly:

Hey guys - time’s running out to register without penalty. Here’s the official list as of now:

Jon Emerson
BW Racing
Jason Godfrey
Larry Moore
Andre Schagerer (in a shiny new car)
Jeff Awender
Clough Construction
Dan Riley
Deejay Riley
Steven Ferrario
Ethan Stone
Caelin Gabriel
BTM Motorwerks
North Bay Bavarian

Also expect to see the Decks, Gary, Lightning, Anil and Rich.

14 confirmed with at least 5 more expected.

How about the Shawhans, Matt, Ray, the Greek, Paul, Larry…anyone else?

Hurry up and sign up - weather looks good!

Hey Guys, please give a big warm welcome to Ethan Stone…He’s one of the new guys to the group & will be driving “The Shoes” old car. New to the group but not to racing. Many years of karting & the past 3 years racing his radical where he won the championship his 2nd year. Great guy, looking forward to spec racing & traveling all the way north from Santa Barbara…Lets help show Ethan why he needs to run in NorCal…

Hey Guys -

I’ll be up there this weekend to check the series out. I’ll swing by and say hi to ya’ll …

– Nick

Here’s where we’re at for sign-ups as of Thursday 11:00AM. I’m assuming Gary Rieger and Rich Safreno are showing up. The rest are confirmed. See you guys Saturday morning! Glad to see Andre and Andy back!

1 Jon Emerson
2 Team BW Racing
3 Jason Godfrey
4 Larry Moore
5 Andre Schagerer
6 Jeffery Awender
7 Team Clough Construction
8 Dan Riley
9 Deejay Riley
10 Caelin Gabriel
11 Ethan Stone
12 Brad McClure
13 Steven Ferrario
14 Team North Bay Bavarian
15 Jason Alexandridis
16 William Shawhan
17 Andy Chittum
18 Anil Singh
19 Matt Row
20 Joseph Powers
21 Bryan McQueen
22 Team Gone Racing
23 Gary Rieger
24 Rich Safreno

Hey NorCal guys

I’m going to camp out this weekend, so I’m going to bring a BBQ for some late night cooking! Let’s make a little party if you want to.

Who else is camping out?