Smack On!

Sebring.
June.
Smack Talk.
Right here.

Go!
B)

There’s really no need for smack talk. Its just so, so, juvenile. So petty. So trivial. So…

Well, since you already brought it up…

Your all gonna get spanked up like a five grader caught selling weed from his locker.

Your gonna get smacked up like a cheating wife on a spanish soap opera.

Your gonna get shown the ropes like, like…crap I ran out of creative metaphors.

Just climb aboard the school bus kiddies, I’m about to take you all to school!!!:lol:

We’re sending Pantas down to show youse some SE mediocraty at its finest.

I’ll make the trip one of these years so you can see how to wreck.

Regards, RP

Patton wrote:

[quote]We’re sending Pantas down to show youse some SE mediocraty at its finest.

Regards, RP[/quote]

Come on down! You supply the wrecks, we’ll supply the bondo.

Patton wrote:

[quote]We’re sending Pantas down to show youse some SE mediocraty at its finest.

Regards, RP[/quote]

Someday when Starke is actually done and we have an event there that isn’t cancelled you won’t have as far to drive to do your wreckin’ :wink:

Sebring is a good time - you SE folk need to come down to play someday. 17 turns bends the brain trying to learn it in a hurry…And we’ve even got cars down here now :cheer: from 1 car to 5 in one year!

And if you send Pantas down, I know he’s got to have more room in that trailer for a few more of youse guys…

mougl1 wrote:

[quote]There’s really no need for smack talk. Its just so, so, juvenile. So petty. So trivial. So…

Well, since you already brought it up…

Your all gonna get spanked up like a five grader caught selling weed from his locker.

Your gonna get smacked up like a cheating wife on a spanish soap opera.

Your gonna get shown the ropes like, like…crap I ran out of creative metaphors.

Just climb aboard the school bus kiddies, I’m about to take you all to school!!!:lol:[/quote]

I’m not getting on your school bus if you can’t utilize proper grammar in your smack talk :stuck_out_tongue: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don’t worry, I’m sure to use some inappropriate language when I pull my characteristic 2nd-to-last-lap 180 spin in turn five.

(yeah… I know this is weak-ass smack talk, but I fried my brain at the beach today and that’s all I’ve got tonight…)

natblack wrote:

LOL!!! Lets hope I don’t drive like a five grader!

natblack wrote:

Yeah I lose it there all the time too…

In MY SCHOOL BUS :lol:

Okay boys and girls… er… boys… I’m the only girl here… I’m attaching the entry list for this weekend’s race, just in case anyone is curious. Our class now stands at five, possibly six… depending on which of his cars Pantas wants to play with :slight_smile:

Anyone else interested in a some group fun Sat evening? Nothing like some beers and some bench racing to finish up a good day :wink: [file name=RACE6_09SEB.pdf size=6312]http://spece30.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/RACE6_09SEB.pdf[/file]

natblack wrote:

[quote]

Anyone else interested in a some group fun Sat evening? Nothing like some beers and some bench racing to finish up a good day :wink: [/quote]

Sounds like a plan - I’m in.

Maybe, I bringing my kids this weekend.