Slotted Brake Rotors Group Buy

Hey Guys,

Cameron and I really like the slotted brake rotors we’ve been running. I got an entire season out of a set of my fronts, running them with Hawk DTC-60 pads. I felt that the pedal was more consistant throughout the brake zone. I won’t claim stopping distance improvements, but better consistency gives the driver more confidence and repeatability so that they can brake later.

Anyway, my previous supplier is no longer producing the slotted rotors, so I contacted Ireland Engineering. They have been offering a slotted and cross-drilled option for our cars. Of course, we don’t want drilled rotors for our application, but I would like a set of slotted ones. They offered to have them made for us. The price will be the same at $110 for a PAIR of front rotors, plus shipping. They do offer the slotted rears, but I personally don’t see the need. That said, I’ve never tried them.

I can’t offer any discounts at the moment (If I can make something happen, I will pass it along), but simply combining shipping. I will receive all the rotors and bring them to the first event for those who would like to order up a set (or 2). Post here if you are interested and I will put together an order before the first event. I would plan for me to receive them in March. LMK who’s interested.