Sebring?

Anyone in? Ill bring the ice if someone else will bring the SPF 900 sunblock.

Oh yeah!
It’s on like Donkey Kong :laugh:

I’m going to wander over to the website and register tonight or tomorrow… hmmm… which reminds me that we have some tires to flip on their rims and some oil to change.

We’ll likely be staying at the luxurious Kennilworth Inn…

Fingers crossed we get lucky and can find some garages close together. We’ll have our SpecE30 compound yet!

Indeed. Game on. Lets hope for a decent turn out.

Mike said he would be there (finally graduating from HPDE). So thats three. Gary? Don?

I just registered for Sebring, so I’ll be there. Looks like we should have a good group, I can’t wait!

Did anyone drive Hemestead last week?

sir_gary wrote:

[quote]

Did anyone drive Hemestead last week?[/quote]

I was there, boggy, soggy and lonely.

I just registered for Sebring, so I’ll be there. Looks like we should have a good group, I can’t wait!

Did anyone drive Hemestead last week?

So did anyone drive Hemestead? :smiley:

mougl1 wrote:

Mike as in bavarian3 Mike?

I don’t know why my post double posted, especially with so much time in between…wierd.

Anyway, did they change Sebring from the club course to full course? I thought my schedule had said it was going to be on the club course, (although that might have been an SCCA event).

I’m surprised Nat hasn’t started a SMACK talk thread yet!

I know how protective she is of her lap record at Sebring. She won’t let me post my faster time because it was at an SCCA event. Just because I ran ITS with my Spec E30, she won’t let me post it because she doesn’t want to give up her Position…:stuck_out_tongue:

sir_gary wrote:

[quote]

I know how protective she is of her lap record at Sebring. She won’t let me post my faster time because it was at an SCCA event. Just because I ran ITS with my Spec E30, she won’t let me post it because she doesn’t want to give up her Position…:P[/quote]

LOL. Now I know why my Homestead record isn’t posted either. Somebody is pigeon holing the REAL records. We’ll just have to see whats happens in Sebring. I havent raced there much don’t expect much from me early on. Before you go thinking I’m going to get spanked up, remember I can always swap back in the cheated-to-the-bone e motor.

natblack wrote:

[quote]mougl1 wrote:

Mike as in bavarian3 Mike?[/quote]

Mike Strasser. Not sure what his call sign thingy is. He’s an instructor like you guys so he could be the Sebring ringer. He was pretty fast at Homestead as well.

Here’s the entry list I got from NASA FL today… ahem… someone’s missing =)

#71 - BMW 325i '89 - Team Sunburn Racing

#123 - BMW 325 '90 - Michael Strasser

#80 - BMW 325is '90 - Don Stevens

#106 - BMW 325is '89 - Gary Nilsen

It looks like we’ll be up to FIVE cars - the high water mark for SpecE30 in FL B)

sir_gary wrote:

[quote]I don’t know why my post double posted, especially with so much time in between…wierd.

Anyway, did they change Sebring from the club course to full course? I thought my schedule had said it was going to be on the club course, (although that might have been an SCCA event). [/quote]

This was never scheduled as club course - the March event was club / June was full. Whatever, right…

I started a smack talk thread for Homestead and not ONE of you boys would play with me, I was smacking myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn straight and bite me :side:

mougl1 wrote:

[quote]sir_gary wrote:

[quote]

I know how protective she is of her lap record at Sebring. She won’t let me post my faster time because it was at an SCCA event. Just because I ran ITS with my Spec E30, she won’t let me post it because she doesn’t want to give up her Position…:P[/quote]

LOL. Now I know why my Homestead record isn’t posted either. Somebody is pigeon holing the REAL records. We’ll just have to see whats happens in Sebring. I havent raced there much don’t expect much from me early on. Before you go thinking I’m going to get spanked up, remember I can always swap back in the cheated-to-the-bone e motor.[/quote]

Simon Hunter is the keeper of the track records - email a link to the mylaps page or send him a link to your race report thread. It will show up :slight_smile: