Settled in for the night…

Scott’s broken oiling rod…

Scott, Don & John wrenching…

Love bugs!!!

Changing a cracked rotor…

And the cracked caliper…

Al, Scott and Natalie…

Our visitor from the SE…

Scott, Don & Al wrenching on Natalie’s car…

Chris & Don lending a hand…

Broken rocker number 5…

Sorry about the mechanical failure, Natalie. I was looking forward to a Sunday showdown.

I promised you something in the 2.3x range. I failed you. Best time from Sunday in the Lightning race was 2:41.860. In Thunder it went 2:41.5xx.

I have a task list to get done on the car now. Need to get the sunroof out, get the rear sway bar fixed, the oiling rod fixed, and some other details sorted out. I need to get the entire alignment looked at as well. Hoping to get the car closer to perfect for IFU in South Carolina.

It was good to see and hang out with everyone for sure. Great weekend.

-Scott

Yeah, I wanted another crack at it too since it appeared the brakes were behaving better. Such is life. The car really has been incredibly reliable considering the life it leads and its age. A bad day at the track is better than any good day at the office to be sure.

I’m impressed you got into the 2:41s. On Saturday, it sure felt like we were ringing everything out of 'em we could. So where do you think you were picking up the extra time? What did you try differently?

I put my repair to-do list in the other thread. We’ll be busy as well. John was putting together a parts list to order. I’m learning more about how my engine works and runs…