SE30 FNG

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hello to my future friends in battle. I’ve been reading up as much as possible on here for the past few months. This looks like a great group and watching some of your videos makes me anxious to get out there!

I have a few years of racing experience - dirt karting since I was 12, until college which required my full attention so I shifted to autoX. I’ve been running NASA-MA HPDE’s for the past 4 years with an event or two per year, and decided in January to prep my '87 325is to SE30 standards. Hopefully I’ll enter comp school next year, finances & car preparation allowing.

Anyway, I don’t think I’ve met many SE30 people but hope to do so as I do more events. For the most part I’ve been hanging out with the ol’ man and the rest of the Corvette instructor group at the Mid Atlantic events.

-Zach McAfee

Welcome to the website. Add another 87 325is to the list. Nice number as well.

Welcome Zach.
It’s always good to see another SpecE30 car. We usually have a fairly decent size group in the mid-Atlantic and usually paddock together - space permitting. Look for the big, Drivegear trailer at VIR next weekend (23/24/25). There should be a bunch of us there.
Stop by and say hello.

Bob

I haven’t signed up for this event, but I may go down for the UTCC. If I do, I’ll look for you guys.

Hey Zach! I just saw this post. Welcome! I know a few of the SpecE30 guys, but for the most part I’m in the same boat as you. We just need to jump into the fray and get to know everyone I suppose. I’d ask about your plans, but we will have plenty of time to chat next weekend at the sim event.

Hey!
Damn, if only they had SpecE30s in GT4!
We’ll exchange build stories next weekend…